Attack on Redwall Abbey RP signup

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

Quote from: RatBane on April 09, 2012, 03:11:04 PM
To me monkey would be fun I didn't see may of them in the books and this is a forest not a jungle so yea. Now unlike are albatrosses and hawks I play ever so offen. They are in the books off an on.

How ever if for some reason you came from across the sea or some how ended up in the woods by some misfortune then I need a background and reason why.

oh and yes the sorry was for not PMing back

I could tell you how The monkeys got there.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DeathRage

I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

Cause Troy might get to bring in Monkeies!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 10, 2012, 10:17:48 PM
Cause Troy might get to bring in Monkeies!

I'm thinking about it, but chances are that I might not.

RatBane

OK I am on the edge of this because this is more of a wood land area if we were at sea or near the fire mountain I can see the monkeys showing up. However I did read his pm to me and it is very well thought out and valid.

I am not going to allow it at this time troy but I want you to keep that monkey in reserve for another RP. Don't get discouraged either because I have a bunch of PC I have written that all of you don't know about that most likely not make it in to an RP because of what they are and where they are from.

Troy again very well thought out and I find the way that the monkeys could have arrived very valid.

Lets keep this for now at woodland creatures. Oh and on Clunny it is very possible.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Troy Troodon

Thank you Ratbane. You have all won this round comrades, but My King shall come...someday.

RatBane

Might I suggest a bird for the bad guy seeing how I have this yellow chirpy thing that likes helping the good guys. *winks at Wisteria*

more flying is always good *smiles*

Dannflower Reguba

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: RatBane on April 12, 2012, 03:18:37 PM
Might I suggest a bird for the bad guy seeing how I have this yellow chirpy thing that likes helping the good guys. *winks at Wisteria*

more flying is always good *smiles*

Yellow chirpy thing??? LOLZ. I tink you mean a canary... lol, It doesn't matter. Yellow chirpy thing...  ::) lol...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

eualaia2

Quote from: eualaia on January 21, 2012, 04:30:47 PM
i gonna join

name: axel sunslayer
species: otter
other: he carries a sling, sword, battleaxe and shield and he is for hire. he has battle scars all over his face and chest, he wears some chainmail.

hey, its me i had to make another account cause i accidently got logged off and i forgot my password and my old registration email got deleted

RatBane

I am going to leave this to a vote. Should I re-approve him returning. I mean lets see big otter welding sword wearing now chain mail oh has a shield and possibly other things that just come out of some intercontinental space he has or a bag a holding haven't really decided on that yet.

Oh and dose not take a suggestion or some good advice from the gm that has tried to help him possibly win his Abbey back.

So it is up to a vote Axel coming back or not leave your thoughts.

By the way you can contact a mod of the forum and you know tell them hey my e-mail is deleted and they most likely can reset your password for you. I do suggest you do it nicely.

Dannflower Reguba

I gotta say Axel... Lose some of the weapons, your carrying WAY more than is possible in a battle (the axe, lose the axe)

Skipper

I agree, the fighting is all you want, you said so yourself 'zzzzzz when do we start fighting again?' maybe you could choose two weapons and stick with them through the whole rp