News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

A single pair of eyes watched the procedings,waiting, just waiting... The arrows would be ready!

OOC: I was accepted right? (modified) By the way... Do any of you know what ;D Greek fire is? :D :D :D I f you don't, here is a little help
Spoiler
SAY GOODBYE TO ALL THOSE BALISTIC WEAPONS!!! ;D
[close]

P.S. I have that genius defense plan!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune chirped a loud alarm-like call, sitting once again on a tree limb. She was terrified, nothing like this had ever happened near Redwall! Well, not when she was alive, anyway.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

DeathRage

OOC: Why do you hate Ratbane?

BIC: Deathrage was hunting. He hade heard noises coming from the north of camp. He put the barb on his tail and started stalking the creature. He got close. An otter?
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune fluttered around the base of the tree which she sat on not long ago. Wings and yellow feathers were a blur as she struggled to get out of the net that entangled her.
"Sqwraaaaak! Sqwraaaaaak!" She called out, terrified.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe stood up quickly, and seeing the commotion in the bushes hurried along and spied the vermin that were attacking the bird. "I'll have to take care o' this before I can work those siege weapons over!" Thought the black squirrel, he aims and takes out the main holder of the net' with the arrow passing clean through him and nicking another. The net was free!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

OOC:Eulalia stop using OOC's and be nice, also deathrage i've been knocked unconcious so you can tie me up :)

BIC: Elliom groaned at the pain on the back of his head, he could smell the breath of the vermin around him, watching and waiting.  Elliom through partly closed eyes saw the rat that was talking to the horde leader, he attached something to his tail and stalked forward. The pain was too much for Elliom and he passed out while the vermin tied him up and took him to their leader.

Ceteruler

Skipper was worried. He had heard fighting in the direction that Elliom had gone, which even more alarmingly was in the direction of Redwall Abbey. He had to check things out for himself. He told one of his friends, "I'm goin' over there, to see what all that noise is about. If I'm not back by tomorrow, bring the clan and come lookin for me and Elliom."
With that he prepared his sling, slid a dagger in his belt just in case, and went exploring.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe dashed forward quickly drawing his dirk and speedily plunging it into and then back out of a stoat, the squirrel then wirled around to face the last one... a weasel, it charged with his spear, Ashe sidesteps and brings the dirk down on the weasels back. He then goes to check on the bird...

The Rat
Aughhh! Someone come quick, there's a squirrel over he... Thhhhffffftttt!

Ashe
(Shot rat while trying to find bird)

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol, Ashe. Oh, and I hope you can read Jaune's speech. She kind of talks like a Dibbun...

BIC: Jaune pulled at the rope fibers of the net, and with the help of the squirrel, she flew out of the net.

"Sqwreek, thanky thanky you, blacka squirreeeel! Jaune never would eveah gotted outta of dat messa mess widoutta you! Nowwa Is'a in dept to yous, squirrely! Qwuueak! Jaune follah yous and saves blacka squirrely's life! Cheep cheep! My'a name Jaune, what's you'as name, squirrely?" 

The little yellow bird flew up and landed on Ashe's shoulder, and she thought that she fit perfectly, (Which she did).

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Youre good at that! That was like... PERFECT!

Ashe turned his head to the bird, "You might want to save the pleasentries for later, I'll meet you behind the vermin camp later," Ashe said as a vermin guard hastily approached.

RatBane

"Well well what do we have here Deathrage. I don't think he is a new recruit but most likely not fare to much against any one." he orders the vermin to keep the otter tied up and outside under guard.

"What is all the squawking all about it is driving me nuts. Deathrage bring some order to the camp I am still working out some battle plans." He goes back in to the tent and sits at his desk leaning on the arm of his chair.

The camp was running around talking about yellow birds black squirrels attacking the camp and areas.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Dannflower Reguba

"Well that was a bit of a mess wasn't it? By the way, my name's Ashe." You said your name was Jaune right?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune bobbed her head furiously and replied, "Aye aye, Ashey squireeel! Me'as neet a'you by the vermin camp laters, cheep! I gowa now, blacka Ashey! Killeee those'a vermins good an' dead!" With that, the yellow Canary flew from Ashe's shoulder and away into the treetop's.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe hurried around a bush and dropped under the brush to reamerge next to a tree... Which he swiftly shot up. Branching now to the designated meeting point.