News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Oi, harsh... Lol

BIC: Jaune flapped around tree after tree, then finally saw something of interest. Hopping quietly, Jaune made her way behind the tree which Elliom was tied. She clamped her beak down on the rope and pulled. Then she had a better idea.  "Hiyas otter-river dog. Meya fwend of Ashe and his fwend who is your fwend Skipper. I'ya gonne get yous fwee now." Jaune said as she attacked the rope with vengeance.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu finally gets the time to speak to his new friends. "I am Bartholomu the Great Mouse Archer. I have lived here in Mossflower and around the Abbey for about three years and i have never seen so many vermin in me entire life. I am a great shot with a bow 'n' arrow so if ya need any assistance Ashe then i will surely help ye!" Bartholomu said quietly.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

"Nice to meet you I'm sure," said Ashe a little distractedly, "I'm a bit worried about Jaune, wish she'd hurry up and come back."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

"Ya know birds. They fly away, but then you never know when they will surely come back. You gotta hope for the best, mate." Bartholomu whispered. He took out a stick and began to carve another arrow for his arrow sling.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Arrow sling?!? BIC:

Ashe stared at the mouse blankly, "I know plenty about birds.I just haven't been friends with one before and therefore worried about it..." With a slight grin on his features he gave the mouse a sideways look, "Even eaten a few before."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

"Ya mate. I have been in a situation where I was surrounded by giant, black ravens. There were at least fifteen of them and I had to defend meself in a dark cave, which they cornered me into. It took me a couple of days to fight them off. I was might hungry so I cooked them up and ate them. They were might delicious except getting past the feathers was hard." Bartholomu said laughing a little.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe cocked an eyebrow, "You ate crow and lived? Tain't possible my friend! The vile stff those things carry? huh! You'd get sick and die within the week! And as for the feathers. Haven't you ever heard of plucking?"

DandintheWarrior

"Ya mate I was sick for weeks. But i slowly recovered by the help of the Abbey. They were so nice to me." Bartholomu said remembering.
For this is my will.

RatBane

The to guards that were standing by turn and looks at the yellow bird with raised eye brows.

"Oi! you there what in the name of the woods are you doing? HALT !!!" Both guards advance on the bird and alert other of its presence.

"Buckos!! Intruder in the camp!"
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Are we too far away to hear the shouts? Wisteria hurry up!

Ceteruler

Skipped watched the two's conversation in silence until eating a crow was mentioned. "Eatin' a crow ain't the thing to eat, matey. Wot ye really need is some shrimp'n'hotroot soup! If'n Elliom ain't to 'urt, 'e'll make some mighty fine soup!"

DandintheWarrior

"Well mate," Bartholomu chuckled, "That was three years ago. But that soup does sound mighty good right now." Bartholomu looked at their faces and then started to laugh. "Sorry me mates, but I was only kidding! Ha! I would never eat a crow, but i did have to fight them. That part of the story is true."
For this is my will.

Skipper

Elliom heard a noise in the tree above him, he looked up quickly and saw a yellow bird, strange, Elliom never knew birds could be yellow. The bird introduced herself to him and started attacking the ropes.
'It's no good mate, wait till night, bring help, the ropes are too strong. Go now!'
Elliom whispered it quietly to the bid out of the sid of his mouth, his mind raced as the gaurds came he looked at them and spoke in a friendly voice.
'How are you gentlbeasts doing of late? feeling well fed and full of nourishment I hope'
Elliom couldn't keep a chuckle out of his voice, he loved baiting vermin.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"No no! YOU Stays away, ugly vermin-heads!" Jaune spat, but took the otter's advice and took off into the trees.   

After a short flight she landed in front of Ashe and Bartholomu, speaking quickly. "Hiyas new fwend of blacka-squirrel. I'ya found da otter-river beats. He'ya all tied up and da vermins almost eated me quickfast! Otter-river beast said come back wiffs help next day. We gots ta hurry or da vermin will eat him all up fastquick!" Jaune fell over, gasping for air after the quick speech.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Ceteruler

Skipper stood up when Jaune finished. "Help is already on the way- Me crew's already been instructed to foller me tomorrow. We can scout out the area and find the best place to attack and rescue Elliom."