News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"We aren't very far from, though we will have to take a longer route to get there. We should be there pretty soon though." Said Ashe reassuringly.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune nodded, then held on a bit tighter with her talons.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

RatBane

OOC: DeathRage I have this covered. No worries.

BIC: As the Fire raged a bit vermin ran around thrown water and dirt on the fires keeping it away from the tents and other flammable thing. The Ram crew stopped what whey were doing and assisted with battling the fire. A few of the more unfortunate arches and treb crew was killed or badly burned and not able to hold a weapon. Other had to be put out of there pain.

Out of 5 blastias 3 were not operational or completely burned to the ground along with any ammo that was beside them luckily most of those crew made it away. The sedge tower was ablaze and Ratbane redirected the effort of saving it to the camp keeping it from destroying any tents or more weapons or horde.

Meanwhile....

In the abbey the screams and cries of dieing vermin could be hear which alerted the ones in side and they started to get furious and attacked the outer walls of the hold.

Angered voices and battlecries could be heard as they threw rocks and used slings breaking glasses and hitting the door with with what ever they could and killing any Abbey guard or woodland that ventured out to see the fires and hear the cries.

RatBane barked orders as he was helping the fire crews. "Hookclaw get in there and control them we need to pull back and re group. Deathrage mount up a group we are going to repay them but first get the fires out and check the camp and we are going to get that otter back. OH I will have my Abbey. YOU HEAR ME I WILL TAKE THIS AND IT WILL BE MINE!!!!" Shakes his fist at the building.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe could jusssttt catch the sound of Ratbanes voice, "Jaune, I want you to go and scout for the others. I'll be with you in the Abbey shortly," Ashe searched the camp from a Birch tree... and found his target, "Quite the distance, no matter," The squirrel tightens his bow string, carefully chooses an arrow, knoches and draws back....*silence*.....The arrow was fired Ashe watched to see where it would hit, hoping RatBane didn't move.... (just a split second left)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu dashed through the trees. He finally saw Redwall Abbey and he rushed his fastest to get to the front gates.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune nodded and flew off, searching for Skipper and Elliom.

She found them on the path, very close to Redwall.
"Hiya hiya Skipps, blacka squirrel told meh to find yous. I DID I DID! We alllll gonna meet in dat Redwall place."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You're gonna need to unbar the gate for the otters and Bartholomu, there are vermin inside but they are busy with the abbey.

Ceteruler

Skipper nodded to Jaune. "If I heard you correctly, we're almost there, and we're going to meet up with everybeast there. That's good. Elliom needs help."

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu was at the front gates of Redwall Abbey. He had heard of many stories about it and wanted in. He had to wait for the others. He pulled out his bow and waited in hope for no bad to come upon him.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune left Skipper and Elliom. The yellow canary flew to the gates of Redwall.
"Hiyas mousey." She said as she spotted Bartholomu. "Yous watin' fer otehrbeasts too?"

DandintheWarrior

"Yes i am, but we have to be careful just in case if there are any vermin around."
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune then flew up and right into Redwall!

After a short chat with some of the Redwallers, the gate was opened slightly to let Bartholomu in.
"I go to find da otters and squirreley friend, now." Jaune chirped, flying out of Redwall.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm waiting for Ratbane's reaction.

RatBane

Ratbane felt as if he was being watch then his ear twitch and a slight whoosh of the arrow as sit hit him in the shoulder plate with enough force to stick in but not pierce his skin just enough to cause the point of the arrow to annoy him and cause a slight wound there.

He growls and barks loud commands at 7 or so vermin to head off in the direction of the arrow shot. He grips the shaft and snaps the arrow in half.

Most of the fires are put out and Ratbane is not in a good mood.

OOC: There is some vermin still milling and hanging around the main gate where the battering ram is laying about 3 to 4 waiting for the crew to return from assisting with the issues of Greek fire as you all call it.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just some things for you to take notice, 1. that arrow would have gone right through your shoulder, longbows are INCREDIBLY powerful. 2. My arrows are silent (sorry for not pointing this out earlier, my fault) they have been fletched with owl plummels. BIC:

Ashe was a bit disappointed but knew he had to get back to the rest of the group. He bounded off through the trees toward the side gate (I forgot which one).