Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

OOC: Ratbane had strong armour, why would an important vermin leader where weak armour? Also you can't change the fact the arrows do make some noise, if not the arrows then the twang of the string. I know cause i've done archery before.

BIC: through half closed eyes Elliom could see redwall, a wound in his back was causing him to lose blood, the world blacked out for a moment as Elliom fought to keep himself awake.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Strings can be silenced as well, and in arrows, it's the fletching that makes the noise... And i still hold that longbows are easily powerful enough to tear armor apart... I know because I've been doing archery for years.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

OOC:yes but as i mentioned the armour would have been very strong and the arrow did go through his armour but didn't wound him, just a small scratch

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Look at it this way: A practical layer of armor is not even close to enough to stop an arrow from a longbow... That's why longbows were made in the first place, to get a lot of range and a lot of power. BIC:

Ashe caught up with the group of otters just outside Redwall as they were about to enter...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Skipper noticed Elliom's blackout as they headed for the small eastern gate. He kept up his support of Elliom as best as he could as he shouted up to the walltops, "Ahoy! Any Beast up there?"

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe pushed on the gate and it opened, "In! In!" He shouted. The squirrel dodged in before the otters and saw the small group of vermin (25 I believe).
Ashe moved of towards the orchard and launched an arrow right into a stoats back, they turned around and were able to make out the retreating squirrel.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune flapped in a circle, then spotted Ashe and the otters. She saw them run into the Abbey grounds, then Redwallers rushing to meet them. Then an archer rat, aiming at Ashe from a tree.
"Diiiiieeeee!" The canary screeched as she fell like a living arrow towards the rat. She struck clean and true, her talons onto the rat's shoulders, her beak piercing his throat.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"Thanks Jaune, quick in the trees! Hopefully this will draw the vermin away from Elliom and Skipper." The squirrel said to Jaune

Ceteruler

Skipper staggered into the Abbey with Elliom, calling out, "Is there any healers about in the Abbey? We've got an injured warrior that needs help!"

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu notched an arrow and shot at a vermin as he ran inside.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

When the gates were safely closed, Jaune flew into the trees, still waiting.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: How many vermin are left in the grounds?

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOOC: I dunno, Jaune is just taking precautionary measures I guess.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: hi guys, I'm going to be down in Tennese until either Sunday or Saturday, Please don't Auto my characters..... Ashe just goes inside (after clearing the vermin out) then say he gets an annoying wound that waylays him until I get back.

RatBane

Ok the OOC are getting a bit much. Questions and stuff about weapons and attacks need to be places in the sign up thread re direct the OOC That is not short and sweet.

To answer you question there are about 25 with 3 big weasels 1 of them is Hookclaw he got ordered back to control the mob that is hurling stone and about any thing at the hold doors.

so right about now its that moment were you walk in the room and everything has stopped and there all looking at you with a expression of eh on there face.

You know the one where you go "um....hi" then the running begins as the mob comes after you. enjoy  ;D
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.