News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I've got a better idea (I'm not leaving till tomorrow) BIC:

Ashe launched an arrow through a weasel who was about to fire a rock and yelled, "Hey! Look you trash heaps! I just slew your mate!" The squirrel quickly darted into the orchard as the vermin yowled with anger and gave chase.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry, I know what RatBane said about to much OOC posts, but THE VERMIN ARE INSIDE REDWALL?!?!?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Yeah, 24 to be exact (did you see the note about Tenn.?)

(modified) OOC: I'm leaving now guys, Wisteria, if you can get Ashe inside the Abbey, he can just pick them all off from the higher rooms (I don't care HOW thick their armor is, it's gonna be torn to pieces!) Please don't kill Ashe or I'm going to be VERY mad >:(. Hope to see you all soon!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Lol, I'm on it , CHIEF.

BIC: Jaune, using all of her strength. helped Ashe get to the very top of (what seemed) the tallest tree in Mossflower. "We haves to waits, then we'ya SNEAK ATTACK AND KILLEEEE ALL DA EVIL VERMINS!" The canary screeched, feeling fury course through her body.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Ashe is temporarily in Wisteria's FULL control (everything short of killing him)

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu hid in cover, not knowing what his next move should be. He waited for his time.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Ashe spoke calmly to the furious bird. "Relax, mate. We need to somehow get inside the Abbey... Then pick off the vermin from the windows. Hmm... And once the vermin have eaten the food from the orchards, maybe they'll get weaker, easier to fight..." The black squirrelwarrior trailed off, deep in thought.
Jaune tilted her head, somehow finding sense in what her friend said. She huffed, then settled down on top of the tree. "We'ya get dose vermins somehow..."

Dannflower Reguba

"Jaune! The vermin aren't watching the door anymore! We should be able to make it inside before they can react." and with that, Ashe made a mad dash for the front door of the abbey building.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Falling backward in confusion, Jaune screeched. Regaining her balance took a small amount of time, but soon she was hovering over Redwall Abbey, looking for Ashe.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe pulled up just in front of the door and yanked it open swiftly, "Jaune! Here! Here!" He yelled.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Like a little yellow arrow, the canary zoomed through the door, and up, then back down to sit on Ashe's shoulder.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe quickly closed the solid door with a ringing *boom* the tired squirrel leaned against the door wearily and quietly remarked to the canary, "You think those vermin even noticed us?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune looked around. "I dunnos! Me can't seees!" The silly bird had one of her own feathers over her eyes.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe blew the feather off the poor confused birds eyes, "How about now silly?" he said with a chuckle.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Jaune blinked. "I CAN SEES! IT A MHIRHICEL!" Shaking her head, the canary tried to become serious by puffing out her chest and clacking her beak and talking 'officially'. "We is okay, me tinks."