News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatBane

He stands there looking over the abbey notes that the area is quiet apart from his men working on there appointed tasks.

"I don't like silence, When I hear nothing that means that something is happing or going to happen. CAPTAIN HERE NOW!!"

One of his Capt. come to his side quickly with a yes sir.

"I want you to find me a seer some one that knows of things happing before they do. GO NOW!!"

The officer scurry's off in a huge hurry and does as his commander orders. Ratbane stands there watching but with a bad look on his face and growls.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  Lets switch the scene to Salamandastron.
baby turtle forever

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Skipper

OOC:whats happening to Skipper and Elliom? i thought i was supposed to get captured?
BIC: Elliom strolled lesiurely over to the river, crouching down he washed his face blinking the water out of his yes.

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  First, we need Ratbane to attack them.  then, i need a long patrol.
baby turtle forever

eualaia

OOC: badgerbrain you change your little scene to salamandastron and everyone else will be in mossflower

eualaia

Osu

OOC\\ Remember to keep it civil, guys. I suggest you work out any hiccups in the roleplay in your discussion thread. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I hope I've been approved! Anyhow, I will be doing this RP off and on, I joined one RP to many. :-\

BIC: Wisteria the wildcat was hiding up in a pear tree, she looked below and saw the Dibbuns searching for her, "Were bees you missa Wistera? Comman owut whera eveah you bees!" A little mousebabe called Beelum shouted.
Wisteria smiled, exposing teeth that would have made a beast not used to her think twice. 
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

RatBane

OOC: Ok I need to know who and what I am attacking is it going to be Redwall Abby or is it a band of otters because they are two different things and 1 is going to be a siege the other is a run and gun type of deal. Also I am making and NPC healer foxes if you want stats I can come up with something. She will be wise and cunning.

BIC: He sat with a healer fox for a bit taking to her knowing full well she and her friend a male fox might try to sell secrets of there numbers to the woodlanders.

Splen sat across from Ratbane at the table while Sly nose stood next to the door.

"I want to hire you both to be my healers while I am occupying the woods and area out side the Abby I am willing to pay you with what ever plunder I get and keep you well fed while your employed with me. Those are my terms.

Splen sneered a bit. "I have to tell you my dear rat friend that another like you came here and tried to take that Redwall and failed and my kind was not treated to well by them for her help neither was her son to even say I have no issued with the ones in the Abby" Sly-nose spoke up. "Rat I don't trust you and I am very sure you don't trust us but see it as it may if your planning to go for that place you might as well pack up and leave. I suggest Splen that we heal them and tell them what future is in stor for them an go." Ratbane sat back not happy with the suggestion but rubs his whiskers "Fine if you don't want to join but I warn you if you or you *points to Sly-nose* tell the woodlanders of my numbers or in any way sells us out because I know how foxes are I will come to your home."

Splen nodes and so did Sly-nose. "That is acceptable I do hope that I will get payment for what I have done." Ratbane nods and his assistance goes of to make arrangements and he thinks over what has been said about his objective as the foxes leave his tent. One of his scouts come in and makes a report.

"What is it?" The scout stood at attention and saluted him. "Sir we have scouted the walls of the objective there is a few places we could place we could scale and make over the wall undetected due to a few blind spots and breaks in there patrols most don't look like warriors." Ratbane rubs his whiskers again. " Well hear tell it they are cunning and have fought before to keep what they have. Make the arrangements I want ladders made and start on at least 2 siege towers. Be sure to keep and eye on the foxes as they leave if they betray us you have permission to be sure they don't make it back to the den." The scout saluted and went on about his orders.

"We shall see what comes of this." He says to himself setting back in his chair and continuing to rub his whiskers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria sprang out of the tree and scooped up Beelum, dashing toward the other Dibbuns shouting, "Roar! I have Beelum, now I'm comin' fer you!"
The Dibbuns screeched and laughed, fleeing in all direction apart from the few braver ones who ran at her, which were easily scooped up along with Beelum.
"Wee! Do'a it again, Missa Wistrea!" Cried a hedgehog babe called Furgo, who's spines never hurt Wisteria.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  Guys, sorry im so inactive.  got a lot of stuff to do.
baby turtle forever

RatBane

The horde was on the move with his captains he took a part of them to the front gates of the Abby as the rest made there move to the blind spots and pushed up the siege tower that was built. The force at the front of the gate a set of them was carrying a large log that was made in to a battering ram. Other Rats and Weasels ran the lines of pikes and spears along with a few Stoats keeping the full group of arches and slings throwers ready for the word to unleash upon request.

As a extra measure RatBane  had a ballista made with 1 very ugly looking and sharp bolt/arrow ready with a hook and rope to pull at the great wall of the Abby if he commanded it.

He stood in front of the horde of Rats, Weasels, Stoats and Ferrets, among a few others and called out to the Abby.

"HEAR ME REDWALL I HAVE COME TO CLAME YOU! IF ANY THAT WISH TO REMAIN HERE MAY BUT ONLY IN THE SERVICES OF THIS HORDE AND THEIR LEADER IF ANY OF YOU WISH TO LEAVE THEN NOW IS THE TIME AND YOU WILL BE ALLOWED. I AM FAIR YOU HAVE TILL SUN SET TO MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO CONTINUE LIVING. IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK THEN DO SO BEFORE THE TIME RUNS OUT."

He walks back to his place with in his horde.

Meanwhile... The group that is moving with ladders and ropes to climb up the side of the wall in the places the scouts had marked on a drawing of the Abby most of them are cloaked in black or woodland like cloaks to mask there approach also the scouts are keeping eyes out for any thing that may alert the lookouts to there actions.

OOC: here you go this should keep you all busy.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria hissed at the booming voice and leaped swiftly onto the wall top after herding the babes inside the abbey.
"Now just who do you think you are, ratbum?" She screeched furiously and raked her claws along the wall top, leaving a long, deep scratch mark.