Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

OOC: I AM AN OTTER

bic: "i thought there were more of them." axel says
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria leaped away from the pitchfork and growled, "They're going around! Cut them off!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

axel ran over to the west walltop. "THE MAIN FORCE IS OVER HERE!"

RatBane

The force is at the battlemen ts and a few have made it over the wall and engage the Otter full on. More of the force make there way up the wall.

Meanwhile...

"Well my mate's it look like are boys on the other side of the Abby are given them a good run." The horde laughs.

"Move up the siege tower and fire another round of arrows and rocks." He points at a few weasels make a fire and prepare fire swinger.

"I think we should liven up there day what you all think." Cheers and laughter went up.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

eualaia

roxas tosses a flaming torch onto the siege tower. "TAKE THIS, LOSERS"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria was slashing ropes that came over the side of the walltop with sharp claws. "We need help! Two beasts can't do it alone!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

"GO GET SOME HELP, I'LL HOLD 'EM OFF!" while axel yells this he throws a weasel at ratbane.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria nodded grimly and leaped from the battletop, roaring out, "Help! Any able-bodied beasts, please! REDWALL IS UNDER ATTACK!"

eualaia

axel randomly kicks any vermin off the wall.  "ALL VERMIN WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEE!"

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  For now, RatBane is the Game Master.
baby turtle forever

eualaia

axel flattens a vermin  with a mace and chain  taken from a ferret.

RatBane

More vermin pour over the wall like water on a few of the ropes had been cut and the ones that fell and were not hurt got to other ropes. the ones that were hurt retreated back to the from to the front of the abby for treatment of wounds.

Few of the ones that managed to get to the top were smashed by the otter and the wild cat but not before they lashed out with spears, knifes and swords.

RatBane stood back with his fellow hearing the fighting happing and look over to his archers. " I want Fire and you 9 there get that battering ram up here I want in my new home. Doors can be rebuilt."

9 or so run off to bring up the battering ram.

"OI matey! Let me know when your done playing with my mates and want to surrender by the way I thought I lighten up you day with a little fire from me to you.  Mates fire at will." He yells.

One weasel named will ducked. As arrows all pointed at him. " Not at Will you bafoons over the wall keep firing till I say stop." He shakes his head and says nothing as they begin to send fire arrows over the wall.

OOC: Ok seeing I am game master I need to know where this rp is going. at current I am winning but I need more plot or something to work with.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

eualaia

OOC: actually, ratty your not winning i'm holding you off!

BIC: the berzerk axel killed random vermin like a one man army. "DIE, VERMIN DIEEEEE!!!!!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Well, since it only happened once, I was thinking you could temporarily take over Redwall, Just my thoughts.

BIC: Wisteria was limping bady, an arrow peirced her right leg, and a large gash bled openly on her left shoulder down her back. Snarling and using what little strength she had left, Wisteria took down a weasel and tore him to peices before more screeching vermin were upon her.

eualaia

axel smashed the pile of vermin off of wisteria. "go, i can keep 'em held off for as long as needed"