News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Haha, I should definitely do that to someone!  Just call a random person and freak them out lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 01, 2012, 04:33:47 PM
  Simple:  The man had the hiccups.

Well, that solves my question. Thankee

^^ Oh, I heard that one before WONWILL. Good one!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tiria Wildlough

A man walked into a bar. 'Ouch!' he said.

It was an iron bar.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 14, 2012, 05:34:06 AM

It was an iron bar.
thats funny!

Rainshadow

A blonde and her husband are sleeping when the neighbor's dog starts barks and wakes them up.  The blonde sighs, shakes her fist and says,  "Wait until you see what I'm going to do to those neighbors!"  She runs out of the house and five minutes later she comes back with a smile on her face.  The husband asks,  "So, what did you do?"  The blonde says,  "Well, I took the dog from their yard and I put it in our yard to see how they like it having the neighbor's dog barking all night."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

Lol I love blond jokes!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 14, 2012, 05:34:06 AM

It was an iron bar.

HAHAHAHA!  :D

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 14, 2012, 02:57:07 PM
  A blonde and her husband are sleeping when the neighbor's dog starts barks and wakes them up.  The blonde sighs, shakes her fist and says,  "Wait until you see what I'm going to do to those neighbors!"  She runs out of the house and five minutes later she comes back with a smile on her face.  The husband asks,  "So, what did you do?"  The blonde says,  "Well, I took the dog from their yard and I put it in our yard to see how they like it having the neighbor's dog barking all night."

WHOOHAHAHAHOO! (Hon Rosie thought that was funny... even though she's blonde furred.   ;D:D :D :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Three blondes are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out.

After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blonde says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together."

The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ih us guod ti practiz yuor spelig.

Grammer are importants too.

Ma'ke "su're 'y'o'u' ke'n yo'ur" ac'c'ent mar'ks wel'l.

Remember ,your commas? exclation and! question marks. and always? end a sentence! with a period?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 15, 2012, 07:46:09 PM
Ih us guod ti practiz yuor spelig.

Grammer are importants too.

Ma'ke "su're 'y'o'u' ke'n yo'ur" ac'c'ent mar'ks wel'l.

Remember ,your commas? exclation and! question marks. and always? end a sentence! with a period?
And never begin a sentence with 'and'.
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

can i say my rated X ones
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

How bad are they? Lol. :D
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 15, 2012, 04:52:49 PM
Three blondes are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out.

After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blonde says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together."

The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together." 
Lol :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D