News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

I've never read it either. The writing was so horrible I couldn't finish the first book. Regardless, the love triangle in the Hunger Games is probably one of the worst-executed ones in literature- if you deign to call it such.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

I heard from a friend that the publishers forced the author to put that in the book...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 17, 2015, 04:36:17 AM
The Hunger Games!

*Pauses from chasing Skar* Oh boy, here we go. . . *Starts copy-pasting first link*

. . . .

. . . .

I know about this. *Resumes chasing Skar* Oh, wait a minute. Skarzs, you stay right there. *Runs after Wylder screaming bloody murder*

Delthion

*Holds Corn back. Is battered by frying pan. Continues holding back rabid Corn from demolishing Wylder.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

GRAAAH! *Kicks Del* LEMME GO!

Wylder Treejumper

Now I'm really confused. You actually like that piece of dreck? The only thing it's good for is tinder and parodies.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I don't get how it's a joke, Wylder. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Desperately tries to hold Corn back.* Skarzs, a little help?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 17, 2015, 04:48:42 AM
Now I'm really confused. You actually like that piece of dreck? The only thing it's good for is tinder and parodies.

. . . . What? *Looks over post* Oops. What, you never left out a word? I've never seen a Hunger Games book.

Quote from: Delthion on July 17, 2015, 04:49:23 AM
*Desperately tries to hold Corn back.* Skarzs, a little help?

*Tries biting Del's arm* Let! Me! GO!! *Kicks Del again* *Wriggles with all my might, kicking and hea-butting what I can*

Wylder Treejumper

Oh, come on. You know, if something is really bad, it's a joke? Ah, whatever. I haven't even told my favorite joke yet.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!! *Is still just barely holding Corn back.*

Wylder Treejumper

Come on, Corny. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Besides, I gave you that magic frying pan!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

Meh... *Collapses in a heap.*

Mhera

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 17, 2015, 04:51:08 AM
I haven't even told my favorite joke yet.
I'll bite. What is it?

Cornflower MM

*Starts flailing frying pan around as I head butt and kick* Delthion, I'm warning you, let me go or I'll use all the pranks I know on you!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 17, 2015, 04:53:47 AM
Come on, Corny. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Besides, I gave you that magic frying pan!

.  . .. . Good point. But you DO know I'm really wanting to chase you right because of the love triangle thing, right?

*Del collapses* Thank you, Del! *Starts walking towards Wylder*

(And y'all do know I'm just having fun with this by now, right? Gosh, this reminds me of the times Tam and I'd do this., ;D)