News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, that is. -_-
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

KitrallStreamrippler

My friend's dad wants to get her a licensce-plate cover that says, "Not all dumbs are blonde." :D
"If your last name is Count, don't ever name your son Noah."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 09, 2012, 02:23:03 AM
I don't care much for Politics really, but I still think its funny
btw, like your joke, but do you know what a group of babboons is called?
Ya know, like a flock of geese, pride of lions, that kind f group?

A CONGRESS of baboons
Not making this up, really. Also, owls come in groups called Parliaments.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Norham Waterpaw

Ya know, both governmenty things, ya geddit? Yeah, ok forget it.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 05, 2012, 07:43:27 PM
 Here's a funny riddle for ya!

You're in a room with no windows, doors or any means of escape.  The room is indestructible.  All that there is in the room is a mirror and a table.  How do you get out?
You look in the mirror. You SAW yourself there. You take the saw and cut the table in half. Two halves make a HOLE (whole). Climb out through the hole.  ;D
My friend asked me that a while ago, lol.
By the way, this reply will probably be more than ten pages ahead of the original question, so I just want to say that I did not look for answers on pages following the original question before I answered.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 07, 2013, 03:35:52 AM
Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 09, 2012, 02:23:03 AM
I don't care much for Politics really, but I still think its funny
btw, like your joke, but do you know what a group of babboons is called?
Ya know, like a flock of geese, pride of lions, that kind f group?

A CONGRESS of baboons
Not making this up, really. Also, owls come in groups called Parliaments.
;D Nice. Now here's one for ya: If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', what's the opposite of progress?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Congress, obviously.

Mattio

Lol!

Why can't George Washington drive a car?

Spoiler
CUZ HE'S DEAD
[close]

Romsca

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mattio

My sister gets all these stupid jokes that ar hilarious.

What's brown and sticky

Spoiler
A STICK
[close]

Romsca

LOL  :D

I've heard that one before!

Mattio

I need to ask my sister where she gets these! They are so lame but awesome!

Corporal Firalay

A chicken pulling a little wagon walked into the library and clucked to the rather surprised librarian, "Book-book-book!". The librarian said, "Oh, alright, well here's a book you might like," and handed him a book. The chicken left.
Half an hour later, the chicken came back and clucked out, "Book-book-book!" So the librarian gave him another book. When he didn't leave, she put a few more books in the wagon. The chicken left.
An hour later, the chicken and wagon came back again, saying, "Book-book-book and the librarian filled the wagon up with as many books as possible. By now she was very curious as to where the duck was going with all the books, so when he left she quietly followed him. He trotted along, pulling his wagon, until he came to a pond. In the middle was a frog sitting on a lily-pad. The chicken held up one book at a time, getting a new one each time the frog croakily replied, "Reddit. Reddit. Reddit."
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Mattio

a chicken to a duck to a chicken again?

Ungatt Trunn

What did the Wall-Mart worker say to the Trader Joe's worker after the Trader Joe's betrayed him?
"Trader!"

Life is too short to rush through it.