News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

LOLOLOLOL!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Redwaller

Norham Waterpaw

It's a lot funnier when drawn as a comic, it takes too long to explain, but it's still funny.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dawnwing

Q: What's a prisoner's favorite punctuation mark?
A: The period. It marks the end of his sentence.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

185 aliens walk into a bar. The bartender says "Sorry, we don't serve aliens here" and the aliens say "Watch it buddy, we still have room for one more in our UFO."

185 aliens walk into a bar. The bartender says "Sorry, we don't serve aliens here" and the aliens say "But we're here to serve man!" (any Twilight Zone fans?)

Just one more:
185 aliens walk into a bar. The bartender says "Sorry, we don't serve aliens here" and the aliens say "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Nightmare at 20,000 feet? Loved it.

Three men walk into a pet store and by two budgies, a parrot, and a hen. They put them in a crate and take them to a cliff.
The first man pulls out the budgies and puts them on his shoulder. He jumps off the cliff and falls to his death.
The second man takes out the parrot and a shotgun, jumps off the cliff, shoots the parrot, and falls to his death.
The third and final man takes the hen and jumps off the cliff. He falls to his death.
Budgiejumping. Parrotchuting. Hengliding.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 14, 2013, 02:25:44 AM
185 aliens walk into a bar. The bartender says "Sorry, we don't serve aliens here" and the aliens say "But we're here to serve man!"

Nice, that's a classic episode. So is Nightmare at 20000 feet.

Ungatt Trunn

Octapus: Why are you so close to the surface?
Little fish: I'm in High school now!

Life is too short to rush through it.

cregga rose eyes

What starts with T, is filled with T, and ends in T.

A: a Teapot
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rusvul

A joke I heard: a blonde and a brunette are at a coffee shop, the blonde gets bored ans says "I'm going home, meet you there later." Half an hour later, the brunette gets home, and sees the blonde dangling from the ceiling by a rope around her waist. The brunette asks what she's doing, and the blonde says she's trying to commit suicide. The brunette replies and says that to do that, you put th rope around your neck. "I tried that, but I couldn't breath."

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 18, 2013, 08:49:43 PM
A joke I heard: a blonde and a hunter are at a coffee shop, the blonde gets bored ans says "I'm going home, meet you there later." Half an hour later, the brunette gets home, and sees the blonde dangling from the ceiling by a rope around her waist. The brunette asks what she's doing, and the blonde says she's trying to commit suicide. The brunette replies and says that to do that, you put th rope around your neck. "I tried that, but I couldn't breath."

I've heard this one, but the beginning was different.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

WarriorOfMossflower

Here's an anti joke to revive the thread...

A man walks into a bar. Except it was a metal bar, like a pole. So he got hurt.

One more...

Knock knock.
Who's there?
To.
To who?
To whom.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Maudie

I couldn't remember how to throw a boomerang, then it came back to me.

Snake 1: Are we venomous?
Snake 2: Yes. why?
Snake 1: I just bit my lip?

Two blondes were driving to Disneyland. They were almost there when they saw a sign that said: "<<Disneyland, Left<<" they started crying and drove home. 
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Here's one. It may seem boring at first but keep reading it gets funny  ;D

A duck walks into a store and asks the storekeeper "Do you have any Grapes?" The storekeeper says "No we don't have Grapes get out we don't serve ducks!" So the duck leaves.

20 minutes later...

The same duck walks into the same store and asks the storekeeper "Do you have any Grapes?" The Storekeeper says "No we don't have any Grapes, Get out we don't serve ducks!" So the duck leaves.

20 minutes later

The same duck walks into the store and asks the storekeeper "D'ya have any Grapes?" The Storekeeper says "No we don't have any Grapes. If you come back again I will nail your feet to the floor" so the duck leaves.

20 minutes later

The same duck walks into the store and asks the storekeeper "D'ye have any nails?" and the Storekeeper says "No I don't have any nails."  And the duck asks again. "Well then do you have any Grapes?"  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000