News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

You took too long to answer the door, and they've gone away again who?

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

No. Don't. We will not touch on that joke here. Please.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Mask on May 18, 2013, 10:48:37 PM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 18, 2013, 07:29:18 PM
Quote from: Mask on May 18, 2013, 07:25:39 PM
Who's there?
Banana.

Banana who?
Knock knock...

(This might not be what you think it is, Won. It came out of a children's joke book, just so you know.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

will you remember me in Ten minutes? Ten weeks? Ten years?
knock knock!
Who's there?
YOU'VE FORGOTTEN ME ALREADY???
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on May 19, 2013, 12:31:19 AM
will you remember me in Ten minutes? Ten weeks? Ten years?
knock knock!
Who's there?
YOU'VE FORGOTTEN ME ALREADY???
Lol!

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 19, 2013, 12:08:32 AM
Who's there?
Banana.

Banana who?
Knock knock...

(This might not be what you think it is, Won. It came out of a children's joke book, just so you know.)
Who's there?

Rusvul

Who's there?
Banana.

Banana who?
Knock knock...

I think Wonwill was thinking more along the lines of that joke going on for flipping ever.

Redwaller

Fixed it!   ;D

Made a topic for it!

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: psybox on May 18, 2013, 07:28:32 PM
You took too long to answer the door, and they've gone away again who?

Ummm ... I think you missed the joke. The point was that it takes so long for someone to "answer" the door on the internet that the visitor has gone away again.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhen iz ze zky green, an ze grazz blue?
Vhen ye are upzide down.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Redwaller on May 19, 2013, 01:07:22 PM
Who's there?
Banana.

Banana who?
Knock knock...

Who's there?
Banana.
(@Rusvul: Nah, only a couple of times, I promise.)

Maudie

Once there was a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette. Their dates all took them to the same restaurant and they took three tables in a row.
   The brunette was trying to be all mushy and romantic, so she turned to her date and said, "Pass the sugar, Sugar."
   The redhead, not to be outdone, said to her date, "Pass the honey, Honey."
   The blonde was jealous of their romantic talents and said to her date. "Pass the pork, Pig."

;D :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

grapes in the bucket grapes in the mouths everything is good down in the south

Vilu Daskar

Whats that smell
I don't smell anything
it smells like up dog
whats up dog
Nothing Much
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.