News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Twighlight's love story.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 17, 2015, 04:18:26 AM
A director in love with making sequels.

What's worse than a director in love with making sequels?

*Tries to think* What movie are you talking about? Madagascar? High School musical?

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 17, 2015, 04:22:26 AM
Twighlight's love story.

Did you seriously just do that? DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST DO THAT?!

Delthion

*Bursts out laughing. Contains self.* Sorry... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Ooohhhh, Corn is going to kill me, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Now I'm thinking of love triangle jokes.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

You might want to spell it right though... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Wanna hear a love triangle joke?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Speak.

Quote from: Delthion on July 17, 2015, 04:30:55 AM
What?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on July 17, 2015, 04:25:48 AM
*Bursts out laughing. Contains self.* Sorry... ;D ;D ;D ;D

You stay outta this. *Waves frying pan under Skar's nose* Do I even get an un sincere SORRY for bashing one of my favorite SERIES!? You-! GRAAAAAH!

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 17, 2015, 04:30:03 AM
Ooohhhh, Corn is going to kill me, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

THAT'S IT! *Starts chasing after with you frying pan, swinging it at your head*

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 17, 2015, 04:30:47 AM
Now I'm thinking of love triangle jokes.

DON'T YOU DARE, WYLDER TREEJUMPER! ONE MORE WORD AND I COME AFTER YOU!

Quote from: Delthion on July 17, 2015, 04:30:55 AM

THEN YOU!

Delthion

Skarzs it's Twilight. Not Twighlight. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

The Skarzs

Yes.

Quote from: Delthion on July 17, 2015, 04:33:10 AM
Skarzs it's Twilight. Not Twighlight. ;D ;D ;D ;D
. . .

Oh.

And I'M SORRY CORN, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! SOOOO WORTH IT!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

The Hunger Games!

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

I don't usually watch youtube videos on the forum. And I know next to nothing about The Hunger Games.