News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 06, 2012, 03:55:30 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 06, 2012, 03:51:50 AM
Is there something about the room that we don't know? Is goofy in some way?

Hey Felldoh, I need your help!

I'm pretty sure it's me that needs your help I have no clue :)

I need your help in YOUR topic!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 06, 2012, 03:57:21 AM
Do you cut the table?

You're close!  Yes, but not in a way you'd imagine!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 06, 2012, 03:58:54 AM
Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 06, 2012, 03:55:30 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 06, 2012, 03:51:50 AM
Is there something about the room that we don't know? Is goofy in some way?

Hey Felldoh, I need your help!

I'm pretty sure it's me that needs your help I have no clue :)

I need your help in YOUR topic!

Oh u mean girls vs guys?

Anyway is this the answer?
You rip the table apart with your bear hands and than shatter the mirror and then go cry uncontrollably in a corner?

Rainshadow

Do you guys really want to know the answer?  Do you give up?  Do you admit you're not smarter than a fifth grader (lol I love that show)?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

Nooo I got this!!!

Rainshadow

What is it then?

W0NWILL

Spam, what it stands for;

Something
Posing
As
Meat

It isn't really a joke, but it's funny

W0NWILL

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 05, 2012, 07:43:27 PM
  Here's a funny riddle for ya!

You're in a room with no windows, doors or any means of escape.  The room is indestructible.  All that there is in the room is a mirror and a table.  How do you get out?

You look into the mirror and see a saw, you use the saw to cut the table, two halves make a whole, you use the hole to get out.
Ha! Had to spoil your fun by giving the answer.

Sorry about double posting.

Skyblade

I knew it! I knew it!

Here's a riddle for you, not sure if you've heard it though:There's a man who works in an office building with 10 floors. Every day he takes the elevator to the 7th floor then walks up the stairs the rest of the way. The elevator is not broken. Why does he do this?

p.s. if you know the answer, please don't blurt it out!
p.s.s. i have 2 hints if you get stuck
p.s.s.s. is there a thread for riddles cause if not i'll make one and we can post our riddles there
p.s.s.s.s. too many p.s.' right?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lily

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 06, 2012, 06:05:46 AM
That's OK, just don't do it again. ;) ------>

Also, how about we use The Riddler topic for riddles in the future?

Skyblade

Okay, I'll post my riddles there from now on

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Felldoh154

Quote from: Skyblade on July 06, 2012, 10:16:10 AM
I knew it! I knew it!

Here's a riddle for you, not sure if you've heard it though:There's a man who works in an office building with 10 floors. Every day he takes the elevator to the 7th floor then walks up the stairs the rest of the way. The elevator is not broken. Why does he do this?

p.s. if you know the answer, please don't blurt it out!
p.s.s. i have 2 hints if you get stuck
p.s.s.s. is there a thread for riddles cause if not i'll make one and we can post our riddles there
p.s.s.s.s. too many p.s.' right?

I never heard this one :/

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 06, 2012, 06:05:46 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 05, 2012, 07:43:27 PM
  Here's a funny riddle for ya!

You're in a room with no windows, doors or any means of escape.  The room is indestructible.  All that there is in the room is a mirror and a table.  How do you get out?

You look into the mirror and see a saw, you use the saw to cut the table, two halves make a whole, you use the hole to get out.
Ha! Had to spoil your fun by giving the answer.

Aw darn!  Now I can't taunt you and annoy you because you all know the answer!

Felldoh154

Pfft I knew the answer the whole time :P

Rainshadow

*Sarcastic voice* Sure.  Uh huh!  Of course!

A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"