News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Ok.,. That joke was just cruel. Not even the dumbest blonde I know could really miss those questions

Redwaller

@Feldoh: it's not for real!

@Rainshadow: Your last joke is hilarious!

Felldoh154

What did blonde people do to deserve all these? :)

I know it's not real lol :o

Rusvul

ok, i have one. there are three ghosts, poop, shut up, and manners. poop gets hit with a car outside of a convenience store and manners helps him up. shut up goes inside to get some soda. the lady at the checkout asks him what his name is, and he answers "shut up". she asks again and he answers the same. she finally asks "where are your manners?" "outside picking up poop"

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Felldoh154

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 08, 2012, 11:16:47 PM
ok, i have one. there are three ghosts, poop, shut up, and manners. poop gets hit with a car outside of a convenience store and manners helps him up. shut up goes inside to get some soda. the lady at the checkout asks him what his name is, and he answers "shut up". she asks again and he answers the same. she finally asks "where are your manners?" "outside picking up poop"

Hahahaha ;D good one

Dannflower Reguba

Humph, He messed it all up! It was Trash Manners and Your a Dumbell! And they were driving a car, Trash fell out, manners was helping him up, Dumbell drives on, gets pulled over by a cop, asks for name.... Yeah.... the cop got mad at him for how the Dumbell responded, Policeman asks, "Where are your manners!?" "About five miles down, picking up Trash."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

He didn't mess it up, it's just a different version of the joke.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Felldoh154

Still good either way ;D

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Felldoh154

If pro is the opposite of con, what's the opposite of progress? Heh heh

Tiria Wildlough

I don't get it.
EDIT: Oh wait, I get it! Hahahaha! ;D ;D