News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Voices

Started by Tiria Wildlough, December 21, 2011, 05:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

This may be completely silly, but who would you like to voice if they made a Redwall movie?
I want to voice Lantur the Marlfox and/or Vilaya the Sable Quean.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

I'd voice maybe, let's see... Ranguvar Foeseeker!! TOTALLY EPIC CHARACTER! ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

I think either Filorn (Deyna's mother) or Mhera (Deyna's sister).  Or possibly Triss.  I could always go with Triss.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I was in a thingummy, a movie type production thingumy, once. For Triss. I was going to voice the harey fellow.

Norham Waterpaw

Someone with a deep, rough voice. I don't know, maybe the really awesome fox villain from Taggerung.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

That wise badger with a staff.
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

You mean the Tabura?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

No the one named after that squirrel with a staff. He started as a baby in The Long Patrol, Tammo's book. He also appeared in Taggerung.
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Quote from: Blaggut on November 27, 2013, 07:09:02 PM
No the one named after that squirrel with a staff. He started as a baby in The Long Patrol, Tammo's book. He also appeared in Taggerung.

Ooohh!  Russano?  Named after Russa Nodrey?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

Yeah, Russano! Great character.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Shade

I'd definitely voice the main villain. Maybe Ublaz Mad Eyes or someone like that.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I