News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

One Butterbur Tea...

*another explosion emits from the kitchen*

...coming right up.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Suspicious explosions are suspicious...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Unsuspicious explosions are even more suspicious.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

It's just the brewing method I use for my abnormali-teas....

*teabot exits the kitchen with a cup of butterbur tea*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Thanks! ^-^ *drinks the tea happily*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*teabot rolls over to chalkboard, erases the current note and scribbles on the board*

Tea of the Week: Iron Goddess of Mercy Tea
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

(What did the current note say?)
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

(Tea of the Week: Lapsang Souchong)
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

*Uncurls from his fluffball status*  Bubble tea is nice.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

I love bubble tea. When I was around seven or eight, my dad would take me and Rip to the mall all the time (he worked as a computer scientist, so he'd go to the Apple store and talk about something with the software, with the guy who worked at the counter), and buy us bubble teas. It was a lot of fun, and I hope we can do it again soon.
Long live the RRR!

Tinarandel

continues to casually sip tea and nibble on treats, blatantly ignoring the chaos all around me while reading the menu. Fascinating. Your shop doesn't limit itself to a few popular flavors, but has a widely diverse selection of teas as well. Chamomile, Phoenix, bubble, peppermint, Chicory, ginger, butterbur, green tea, black tea, white tea...

finally looks up and sees everything that has gone on. What the heck?! What did I miss? See, guys, this is why we can't have nice things.
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Captain Wortshire

Considering everything I went through before setting up this tea shop, this is all actually quite tame...

*teabot tips over on it's side*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on March 15, 2022, 05:17:59 PMConsidering everything I went through before setting up this tea shop, this is all actually quite tame...

*teabot tips over on its side*
*fixed*
I really like this shop. ^-^
Long live the RRR!