Main Menu

Forum Gala 2022

Started by Verdauga, April 13, 2022, 05:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

*dumps a sus amount of ointment on to his face and ties it up with the bandage*

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Gains a few scratches from the harpy who thought it was the main character, but continues on as there isn't really any choice but fight or be fought*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*lands right in the center covered in charred harpy feathers*

Are we winning?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Well we're all still alive, and... Mostly unharmed, so yes, I suppose?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Ignores the fight scene, dismisses whichever entity is targeting the gala, and confiscates the weapons.*

Go out into the garden please. I'm not going to have my house destroyed by your antics. Your weapons and your enemies will be waiting for you there.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

1, we were already in the garden, and 2, *steals back the weapons* I think they're after something in your house.. have you ever stolen any harpy artifacts by any chance?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*finds an unopened can of Attachment Spray© and starts spraying joints*

Don't look at me...

The closest things I looted were the Griffin's Eye, a Bottle of Phoenix Essence, and the Amulet of the Chicken-King...

If you are looking for a Harpy Artifact, the first thing that comes to mind is the Circlet of the Harpy-Matriarch. Either that or the Egg of Harpyiai.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Verdauga on June 18, 2022, 09:53:55 PM*Ignores the fight scene, dismisses whichever entity is targeting the gala, and confiscates the weapons.*

Go out into the garden please. I'm not going to have my house destroyed by your antics. Your weapons and your enemies will be waiting for you there.

if i remember quite clearly Lass almost fell through a tree and unless im hallucinating i am as of now taking cover behind a fallen tree. i dunno if thats weird for yall but where i come from we certainly do NOT keep live and dead trees in our houses...

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I mean.. My house is made of dead trees, but we call that wood, not trees.. So yeah, my best bet is we're not in doors *stabs at yet another harpy*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: lass of something much on June 19, 2022, 01:49:27 AM1, we were already in the garden, and 2, *steals back the weapons* I think they're after something in your house.. have you ever stolen any harpy artifacts by any chance?
If you were in the garden, you can have your weapons back. Feel free to pull the weeds while you're at it.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Verd...why do you want us to pull your..."weed"  >8(

Quote from: lass of something much on June 19, 2022, 06:13:56 AMI mean.. My house is made of dead trees, but we call that wood, not trees.. So yeah, my best bet is we're not in doors *stabs at yet another harpy*

i see your point...

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on June 19, 2022, 12:00:40 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 19, 2022, 01:49:27 AM1, we were already in the garden, and 2, *steals back the weapons* I think they're after something in your house.. have you ever stolen any harpy artifacts by any chance?
If you were in the garden, you can have your weapons back. Feel free to pull the weeds while you're at it.
I'll be sure to- *Slashes a harpy* be careful of the roses
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*reloads Cosmic Flamethrower and launches into the air using the grappling hook*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

*pops out from behind his cover and yeets a knife at the nearest harpy*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*dodges the knife just in time for it to burry itsself in the harpy's face*

..That was close
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱