News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum Gala 2022

Started by Verdauga, April 13, 2022, 05:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Don't worry, we don't hate you ^-^

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 27, 2022, 06:16:59 PMIf you fought as much spirits as I have, you will get used to feeling of swiping air...
Why do you fight spirits? Aren't they generally peaceful folk?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

The only good spirit is a dead spirit.
...wait
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: lass of something much on June 28, 2022, 05:24:31 AM
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 27, 2022, 06:16:59 PMIf you fought as much spirits as I have, you will get used to feeling of swiping air...
Clearly you haven't encountered a ghast, phantom, revenant, moroi, or even a malevolent spirit...

And that is only the tip of the iceberg...

I should know. One of them is currently binge watching streaming tv on my couch back at the Fortress...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

No, I have, I was in hiding in a ghost village, they were all quite lovely, except Jemin... He did not like me at all
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 28, 2022, 04:56:47 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 28, 2022, 05:24:31 AM
Clearly you haven't encountered a ghast, phantom, revenant, moroi, or even a malevolent spirit...

And that is only the tip of the iceberg...

I should know. One of them is currently binge watching streaming tv on my couch back at the Fortress...
The edge is so real right now.

*Begins setting out the second course of the meal.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

One sec...

*runs off into the forest; a distant squeal is heard; reemerges and wipes bloody hands on coat*

That should hopefully keep the harpies occupied... The stench that the carcass of a monstrous boar makes should distract them long enough...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Welp, there goes another local attraction. Finally got my game reserve licensing in order too.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 06, 2022, 05:43:06 PMOne sec...

*runs off into the forest; a distant squeal is heard; reemerges and wipes bloody hands on coat*

That should hopefully keep the harpies occupied... The stench that the carcass of a monstrous boar makes should distract them long enough...
Broooooo, why would you bloody up your jacket, blood stains bad
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Not the worst thing I wiped on it...

Besides I got my laundry bill covered...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Bro the laundry ladies must haate you
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Replaces a stained table cloth and resets the cutlery.*

Kade Rivok

*Cutlery is primed and ready to fire*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: lass of something much on August 02, 2022, 04:55:44 AMBro the laundry ladies must haate you

Not really. The laundromat I go to is run by a family of Akaname...

I won't go into further detail if you want to keep your appetite, which I hope isn't ruined by now...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Moves the remnants of the first course into the kitchen, and teleports the second course in it's place*

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on August 05, 2022, 06:15:21 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on August 02, 2022, 04:55:44 AMBro the laundry ladies must haate you

Not really. The laundromat I go to is run by a family of Akaname...

I won't go into further detail if you want to keep your appetite, which I hope isn't ruined by now...
Dw, the harpy breath already made me never want to be able to smell and by extent eat anything for fear of vomit
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱