News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Stupid Questions

Started by Mad Maudie, December 21, 2011, 07:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 12, 2012, 11:34:19 PM
That's a very good question.... It isn't a church! I forgot which book it's in, but there is a song that explains it.... The sign said "This ain't Ninians!" and after ages of time it became "thiS AINT NINIANS".
It's in The Legend of Luke.

What is the path outside of Redwall made of?
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

redwallgurl

im pretty sure dust or just a well worn trail form all the books. Its probably nothing fancy if the path is many seasons old
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on June 14, 2012, 10:51:26 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on June 12, 2012, 11:34:19 PM
That's a very good question.... It isn't a church! I forgot which book it's in, but there is a song that explains it.... The sign said "This ain't Ninians!" and after ages of time it became "thiS AINT NINIANS".
It's in The Legend of Luke.

What is the path outside of Redwall made of?

I'd say dirt. Like Redwallgurl said, nothing fancy.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

iorekthewar

um in the 2nd book mossflower wat barkstripe lost or did he come back when the war was over or was bella just pregnant the whole time.

Skipper

Quote from: iorekthewar on June 18, 2012, 03:27:52 AM
um in the 2nd book mossflower wat barkstripe lost or did he come back when the war was over or was bella just pregnant the whole time.

Barkstripe died in the battle when the wildcats first came, and Bella had a son who went missing after Barkstripe died *hint: he's in one of the other books where Bella is alive*

Skyblade

Okay, got myself another question. How does someone get Dryditch Fever? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but Thura's sickness seemed to come out of nowhere.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

Maybe he entered a dry ditch! HAW HAW HAW!  :D JK But sickness comes (at least in out terms) from germs we are exposed to. I could get a cold from a door knob. Or a fever from the phone (Or fone  ;D).

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

Lol, well he was lying in a dry ditch before he went into the abbey.

And my other queston wasn't answered. How do the redwallers make goatsmilk or even regular milk without goats or cows?

Dannflower Reguba

They use GREENSAP milk, which is made from roots of some kind.

redwallgurl

it was mentioned in redwall bt he probably put it in because he was just starting out writing the series
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Flandor

There's also a more detailed bit about greensap milk and cheese in Outcast of Redwall.  It comes up when Sunflash is staying with the Lingl-Dubbo families.  It tells how they get the sap and how they then it into cheese.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Skyblade

Thank you for all the answers. does anyone know how old Mossflower country is?

Lutra

Quote from: Skyblade on June 25, 2012, 08:08:50 AM

As far as I gather--quite old because its always mentioned so as long as there has been a Redwall, there has been a Mossflower.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skyblade

Quote from: Lutra on June 25, 2012, 11:55:56 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on June 25, 2012, 08:08:50 AM

As far as I gather--quite old because its always mentioned so as long as there has been a Redwall, there has been a Mossflower.

That's right, but I'm searching for a more specific answer. Unfortunately, this might be an unanswerable question.

Lutra

I don't believe you'll get a more specific answer than that.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra