Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

The heaviest Sumo wrestler in the top division of the sport is Gagamaru. He 's 185cm tall and weighs 199kg. He's not the heaviest wrestler around, though, there are apparently heavier wrestlers in the lower divisions!

Melody

french fries confuse your body, the body doesn't know what they are.

Tiria Wildlough

Wow! :D
If your cat's nose smells, that means it's sick.
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

If a duck likes you it follows you around.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on October 12, 2011, 05:22:19 PM
Ranguvar Foeseeker is the most powerful squirrel in the world.

I beg to differ.

OK stands for 'oll korrect'.
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Both Coca Cola and Pepsi have announced they will be changing the ingredients of their drinks to avoid having to put a cancer warning on their labels. It was revealed that a food colouring used by the companies in their drinks may cause tumors in mice. As a result, the two companies have decided to lower the amount of the colouring they use. Interestingly, one would have to drink about thousand cans of Coke a day in order to get the same amount of the colouring in their body as the amount the mice would take from just one can. Also, they won't be changing the ingredients in the UK as it still conforms with the UK's safety standards.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The company Apple is now worth more than Poland
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Bragoon

"Okay" is one of the few words understood by nearly everyone in the world.  Another is Coca-cola. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Nightfire

The word 'no' sounds pretty much the same in most languages.

Michael W. Smith has incredible piano skills, and he's practically a real-life version of August Rush.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwallfan7

Splash Mountain is a popular DisneyLand/DisneyWorld ride
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

I'm getting a blue-tongued skink. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Google was originally named "BackRub". The name "google" comes from a word that meant a number that had a hundred zeros.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Redwallfan7

Poodles didn't come from France, they came from Germany
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers