News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Goldfish are actually very intelligent and, contrary to popular belief, have a memory span of 3 months. Many scientific researchers have proven this (as well as Mythbusters ;)).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skyblade

There are only 3,500 tigers left in the wild :'(

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rusvul

LateRose of Noonvale may-or-may-not be dead
the sled was invented before the wheel
when i was about four me and my mom googled how to make a time machine extensively

psybox

it is possible to get a better than iron pickaxe in minecraft as a first without cheats.

Rusvul

how so? mods, rather than cheats? you didnt say diamond, you said better than iron. and the only think in vanilla thats better than iron is diamond. and you are correct, even in vanilla, because another player could give you a diamond pick on multiplayer.

Ungatt Trunn

Shrimp is acully a form of torture.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

W0NWILL

I'm not sure if I have said this already, but someone stays conscious four seconds after decapitation. Look around and count to four in your head. You took in a lot during that four seconds? Now imagine seeing your headless body not far away.

Mount Everest is not the highest mountain in the world. A mountain is highest in regard to how far it soars above sea level. But technically it is tallest from base to summit. And Mauna Kea kills it at being the tallest.

Above sea level, Mauna Kea (in Hawaii) is only 13,799 feet (4,206 meters). But when you count the crazy enormous portion of it that's underwater, it's 33,465 feet tall (10,200 meters). Everest is only 29,029 feet (8,848 meters) above sea level, with none of it below sea level

Rainshadow

Did you know that Adam Young (Owl City) has been in 36 music projects?  Most of them aren't current, but here's the list:

1. Owl City
  2. Port Blue
  3. Sky Sailing
  4. Windsor Airlift
  5. Swimming with Dolphins
  6. American Jesus
  7. Apes With Guns
  8. Aquarium
  9. Basketball
  10. Beat Master Deluxe
  11. Blue Dallas
  12. Brother Reed, You Have Messed Up My Afro
  13. Can You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking?
  14. Charlton Heston And The Blast Beats
  15. Chester McWiggins and The Kowboy Kidz
  16. Dolphin Park
  17. El Uno Clarence
  18. Glacier Island
  19. Half Nelson Flying Corkscrew Clothesline
  20. Insect Airport
  21. Join The Dark Side, You Knob
  22. Kehaar
  23. Novel
  24. Nuclear Suplex
  25. Riders of Rohan
  26. Seagull Orchestra
  27. Slam Dance
  28. Slingshot Powerbomb
  29. Spinning Skull Smash
  30. The Atlantic
  31. The Grizzly
  32. The Perfect Theory
  33. The Sports
  34. The Wellington Gigglebomb Experience
  35. Tombstone Piledriver
  36. Understory
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Dan Schneider wrote scripts for iCarly, Victorious, Zoey 101, and The Amanda Show on Nickelodeon.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Luke benward is cute! ...what you said random! And yes that is a fact!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

iCarly facts (I typed them last night)

Miranda Cosgrove plays Carly on iCarly and Jennette Mccurdy plays Sam, Carly's sarcastic and tomboyish sidekick (and co-star of the web show).

Miranda had roles on Drake and Josh and Zoey 101 before landing the role of Carly

Sam is a tomboy but in the iCarly episode I was a pageant girl from season three, Sam reveals that she was in a few pageants when she was younger. Sam also revealed that her mom forced her to do those. Also, Sam shows her girly side in the episodes I make Sam girlier and I was a pageant girl. Sam started to wear more jewelry as the series progressed. (Season 4 and onward.)

I make Sam girlier is the first time Sam is shown having straight hair.

Sam frequently teases and picks on Freddie in most of the iCarly episodes. Even though they can get on each other's nerves, It's suspected that they have a slight crush on each other. The romantic pairing between them is called Seddie. This pairing is rivaled by Creddie (Carly and Freddie) and Cam (the friendship pairing between Carly and Sam.) Sam and Freddie's first kiss is in the episode I kiss. The two dated for a short time from the episodes I lost my mind to I love you.

in the episode I lost my mind, Sam checks herself into a mental hospital, thinking that she's crazy for liking Freddie. (they kissed again in the episode iomg) so Carly, Freddie, and Spencer have to come up with a plan to get her out so they can do iCarly.

pear pads are used and shown on iCarly. Pear is a parody of the apple electronics company.

Nathan Kress guest starred on an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

In the first iCarly TV movie special, I go to Japan (season two) the cast didn't actually go to Japan. Dan Schneider and the other script writers built the set to look like the country.

iCarly is watched by many adults as well as kids and Tweens.

The series theme song is called Leave it all to me, and Miranda Cosgrove sings it.

Spencer Shay (Jerry Trainor) is Carly's guardian because her parents are overseas. Carly's parents have been mentioned, but not seen.)

iCarly is sometimes compared to Disney Channel's Hannah Montana.

The series was originally going to be called I sam, but Dan and the other writers thought that iCarly had a better ring to it and that Sam should be the best friend of Carly. The role of Sam was written specifically for Jennette.

Other co stars on the show include Noah Munck (Gibby Gibson) and Reed Alexander (Nevel Papperman, Carly's web show nemesis.)

Carly, Sam, and Freddie did a parody of Twilight, called Moonlight Twi blood.

In the episode I got a hot room, Carly's bedroom burns down because of the gummy bears Spencer put on her bedside lamp.  Sam, Freddie, and Spencer pitch in to help remodel Carly's room.

I sell penny tees is an episode dedicated to penny tees, t-shirts shown on iCarly with funny sayings (most often corny and not making any sense.) Carly and Sam started wearing them in the start of season two.)

iCarly is one of the few teen shows to show a lot of blood on occasion. In the episode I go Nuclear, Fredddie's finger squirts blood all over the counter top.

Jennette Mccurdy will be returning to Nickelodeon to film the new series Sam and Cat, with Victorious star Ariana Grande.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Wonwill, when seen from the side, could be villain. It doesn't describe Wonwill, but it describes me!

Redwallfan7

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

that my favouret railroad has a secret stash of locomotives that are in runing order