News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

I hurt my toe kicking a soccer ball. :P

Oops, I thought this was Random Facts about you....:p
Freddy

Gwen A. Mouse

Yay for this topic! I'm stuffed full of random trivia.

Did you know... The name of Alexander the Great's horse was Bucephalus, which means "ox-head". Also, I believe that Napoleon Bonaparte had a horse by the same name at some point.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Jetthebinturong

I did know that. Did you know that Bucephalus was incredibly difficult to train and no one could work out why but then Alexander realized it was scared of its own shadow?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

¡Buenes Tardes Senor's + Senorita's!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Fun fact! After two weeks, I finally got my friends to play Numenera.

One of them is playing as a mutant with an extra elbow and a malformed brain. He turned blue.

It was so much fun! :D

Gwen A. Mouse

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 20, 2014, 01:06:13 PM
I did know that. Did you know that Bucephalus was incredibly difficult to train and no one could work out why but then Alexander realized it was scared of its own shadow?

Yes I did! ;D He grew very close to that horse, and they went through many battles together.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Delthion

Roughly 1/3 of your feces is dead bacteria.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Wow, I really needed to know that now. ^^^ ::)

Delthion

Put all of the 100 trillion helpful bacteria's weights together you get three pounds, and that's only in your small intestine.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Skyblade

REVIVE

An ant can carry up to 50 times its weight.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Swords don't make a shing noise when they're drawn.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

The USS Defiant is a "tough little ship".

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

It was specially designed to fight the Borg.

Søren

And fought the Dominion instead. It's successor fought both.

I'm retired from the forum