News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

A group of unicorns is called a blessing.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

My guardian angel is always getting ticked off at how accident-prone I am. That is a fact. I named him "Altivolus," and I've seen evidence that he's been keeping me alive. I had a very wild childhood. Everything from falling headfirst down the stairs, to falling out of a tree and landing on a rake.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Here's some Dr. Oz facts:

Using white, blue, and green sheets can reduce your sleep
Another thing that could be depriving you of sleep is lemon scented cleaners.

And now a facts from that book I finished called Can I See Your I.D.?: True Stories of False Identities. (Interesting book by the way! The below was my favorite story!)

Mary Baker, a poor English women, was able to trick the upper-class into believing she was Princess Caraboo
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Hatshepsut was the only woman in Egypt to ever become Pharoh. Then she was murdered by her son.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwall Musician on October 22, 2011, 03:40:00 PM
Here's some Dr. Oz facts:
Using white, blue, and green sheets can reduce your sleep

Now I know why I can barely sleep at night...

Redwall Musician

And if you prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate, then your a junk food addict.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

I like them both the same...

In a life time, an average person would have walked the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

Nightfire

Actually, the most common first name is Mohammed. The most common last name is Chang. Can you imagine how many people there are in the world named Mohammed Chang?

Plugg Firetail

Thats scary to think about.

Wyoming is the least populated state in the US

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I don't think there's many Muslim Chinese people in the world.

Redwall was first published in the UK exactly 25 years ago.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

A Tiger's stripes and a Leopard's spots are as unique as a Human's fingerprints.

Plugg Firetail

you will eat at least 1,500 peanut butter sandwhichs in your first 15 years of life.

Nightfire

That is false! I certainly don't!

Here is a fact: I am erratic and eccentric.

Plugg Firetail

Here is another fact:I can't swim

Nightfire

Same here. Kinda funny how I love otters...

Here is yet another fact: I am insane.