News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I have some facts 'bout my favourite animal:

The polar bear's paw is about the size of a diner plate

Polar bear's skin is black and fur is clear

psybox

unlike there close relatives, turrets and cubes, frankenturrets will act like brushes when painted.  In other word if you cover a frankenturret with repulsion gel, it will allow you to bounce on it, rather than go crazy like other physics objects.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Nightfire on September 07, 2011, 01:05:28 PM
The only species of cat that cannot sheath and unsheath their claws is the Cheetah.

Neither can Lions......
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Nightfire on October 22, 2011, 09:41:55 PM
Hatshepsut was the only woman in Egypt to ever become Pharoh. Then she was murdered by her son.

Cleopatra, Sobeksnefru and Nefertiti anyone?

Jetthebinturong

Lily

Hey Jetthebinturong, please don't double or triple post; you can quote multiple posts in one reply if you wish.

Random fact: The Avengers only just came out today in Japan.

Rainshadow

Random fact of the day!  Jetthebinturong's profile pic is awesome but creepy at the same time.  It's very distracting lol!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

random fact: Strawberries and Roses are from the same family
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Cats' sense of smell is 14 times stronger than that of a human's!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

During a concert, the performers might practice while everyone is still walking around outside
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 14, 2012, 04:55:37 AM
  Random fact of the day!  Jetthebinturong's profile pic is awesome but creepy at the same time.  It's very distracting lol!

Why thank you, it's my redwall OC Jet the Binturong

Redwallfan7

Facts about the bengal tiger, one of my favorite animals:

> It's stripes help it to be camoflauged so it can hunt it's prey: deer, cattle, etc
> Can grow up to seven to nine feet in length

Wisteria Wild Cat

Not so fun fact, there are only about thirty Amur leopards in the wild today.
But, they're also the only Leopards that live in the same area as tigers, the Siberian tiger. They also live in the snow, much different from their African cousins, huh?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Here's a fact I found out: The same school set appeared in three t.v shows: It was used for Saved by the Bell and for iCarly. It was also used for That's so Raven.

W0NWILL

1: The pirates 'walk the plank' is a myth.
2: People say that Amelia Erhart was found on an atoll, but in reality that was more likely an unknown man, the pelvis was too narrow for a woman.

I need time to remember some others.