News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

That stresed spelled backwards is deserts!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

You mean stressed and desserts? They both have three s's

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on March 07, 2013, 09:36:01 PM
You mean stressed and desserts? They both have three s's
Thanks for the correction :)!
Now: The MIB movies are thebest movies ever :D!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Apparently, Metro Man's heart is like an ocean inside an even bigger ocean.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yorkshire Terriers don't shed, so their a good dog to get if you have allergies
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

A lot of other dogs don't shed as well- Airedale terriers, poodles and Portuguese water dogs for example. Dogs that are good for people with allergies are called hypoallergenic dogs, but no dog is 100% hypoallergenic, so if you have strong allergic reactions it is still best to stay away from dogs, unfortunately.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mattio

Iphone 4's and Iphone 4s's have the same measurements so you can switch and swap the cases.

Redwaller

Porcupine is the only meat that can be eaten raw, and it is forbidden to kill one.

Sea turtle blood is a nutritious, salt-free drink. ( ;D)

Redwallfan7

J.R.R. Tolkien wasn't counting on Lord of the Rings being a success but that changed after he won a Pulitzer Prize for The Fellowship of the Ring
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

I am very morbid. I was talking about les mis at the dinner table and when Valjean released Javert I knew he was gonna commit suicide so the first time I watched les mis when Javert jumped I was likeyes! I was right!

blindsimeonjtp

did you know that caorline keene the writter of nancy drew is reallly a guy not a girl.

psybox

winifred

What does it mean?

a cockroach can survive for a week without its head untill it starves cause it can't eat. ;D
Cut off all cockroaches heads, problem solved!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

Dannflorreguba has 25 more post to make until he beats AbbotAlf's score for the top poster.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

Howard Shore, the music composer for the three Lord of the Rings films, also composed the music to Robin William's comedy Mrs. Doubtfire.