Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 08, 2011, 08:09:10 AM

And right-handed people live about 6 years longer than lefties! :o

Yay!
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Captain Tammo

Only 3 of the four smokestacks on the titanic worked. The last one was just for show.

The declaration of independence was never signed on July 4th. It was signed over several months around the country. So the famous painting of everyone signing the declaration is FALSE
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 23, 2011, 02:22:24 AM
The declaration of independence was never signed on July 4th. It was signed over several months around the country. So the famous painting of everyone signing the declaration is FALSE

I will never look at that picture the same way again.

Hmmmm, a random fact. How about:

"If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey. Even if it has the monkey kind of shape. If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey. If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey it's a ape!"

Or:

Platypuses  are the only mammals that lay eggs.   
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Jumpin' aff o' a tall cliff can be hazardouz tae yer health.

Ye'd be zurprized ha' many people dinnae realize thiz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwall Musician on August 23, 2011, 03:39:02 AM
I'll have to correct you there. A platypus is a monotreme, meaning they are mammals who lay eggs. So, it's correct they are mammals and they lay eggs. However, there is also one other type of monotreme: the echidna.
This means that the platypus AND the echidna are the only mammals who lay eggs.

Sorry...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 23, 2011, 10:13:31 AM
I'll have to correct you there. A platypus is a monotreme, meaning they are mammals who lay eggs. So, it's correct they are mammals and they lay eggs. However, there is also one other type of monotreme: the echidna.

Sorry...

All I have to say is:
Wikipedia always lies. EVIL WIKIPEDIA.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

A rat can go for longer without water than a camel.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Jet is one of Kirby's copy abilities. It appears in Kirby Super Star (and its remake, Kirby Super Star Ultra). It also appears in the anime. With this ability, Kirby wears a hat with jet-plane wings, with a big jet rocket attached on the back, and gets some shades on the front that drop down to protect his eyes.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

White One6193

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 29, 2011, 10:12:13 AM
Some funny laws here. These are real, I got them from a factual book and not a website.

Members of parliment are not allowed to wear suits of armour in the house of commons.
A law in West Virginia, USA, says that "no lions shall be allowed to run wild on the streets".
In Wyoming it is illegal to photograph rabbits in the months of Janary through to April without an official permit.
Anyone detonating a nuclear weapon within the city limits of Chico, California is liable to a $500 fine.
No one may eat a rattlesnake in public in Kansas, USA, but only on Sundays.
In Spades, Indiana, USA it is illegal to open a can with a revolver.

Hope you liked them.  :)

If you like those, here's few laws from where I live...

In the state of Montana, if you are being chased by 5 or more indians on, you can shoot to kill without fear of murder

"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Some random facts:

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

Statistically, you are more likely to be killed by a cow attack than a shark attack.

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

There is 15,140 dollars of Monopoly money in a regular Monopoly game

The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 23, 2011, 10:13:31 AM

Sorry...

Tiz THE Echidna!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on August 24, 2011, 03:12:09 PM
Some random facts:

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

Wow, that's hard! I'll tell my teacher that, she likes tongue twisters!
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

the average human loses up to 2 gallons of water from crying in a lifetime
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Pears are the true superfruit of the world. ;) They give you liquid to hydrate you, and they provide food to nourish you. :) It's true!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.