News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

at least he doesn't still watch Dora the Explorer, or Dora the Dork, as me 'n' my bro call her. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Mask on May 30, 2013, 08:21:10 PM
at least he doesn't still watch Dora the Explorer, or Dora the Dork, as me 'n' my bro call her. :D
Lol

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Platerpusses ( spelling?) lay eggs even though their a mammal what's with that????

DanielofRedwall

So do echidnas, they're called monotremes. They're the only two in the world. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Kitsune

I know, they're almost not mammals!

Buzz_Bumble

Not really "random" since it follows from the above fact, but koalas are not bears ... they're marsupials, just like kangaroos. Also like kangaroos, koalas have a pounch where the baby sleeps and eats milk, and they often have two babies at the same time - a large one riding on the mum's back and a tiny one in the pouch.

A new fossil of an extinct species of koala was recently found and given the official classification name of Litokoala dicksmithi in honour of one of Australia's leading business men (D i c k Smith, who started the D i c k Smith electronics stores in Australia and New Zealand - similar to America's Radio Shack). [The silly auto-censor means I had to separate the letter's in his first name. ::)]

Random again: Tomatoes are a fruit, not a vegetable ... just don't use them in a fruit salad.  :)

Cornflower MM

tomatoes are a fruit?? shows how much I know!! :D ! Dora the Dork??  Good one!! She needs to fall of a cliff with ALL her friends!! no, wait a minute!! she'd just look in that STUPID backpack of hers......

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on May 30, 2013, 04:25:29 AM
I still watch barbie movies.

Sorry for double-posting, but ...Anyway, I still watch those movies too!!!! i COLLECT them!!

Ungatt Trunn

Allot of people can't tell the difference between a Producer ans a DJ.

Life is too short to rush through it.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

a member of the band asking Alexandria is in the back ground of redwall

Cornflower MM

Ungatt Trunn

Redwaller

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 20, 2013, 11:54:26 PM
tomatoes are a fruit?? shows how much I know!! :D ! Dora the Dork??  Good one!! She needs to fall of a cliff with ALL her friends!! no, wait a minute!! she'd just look in that STUPID backpack of hers......
Did you know they're making a movie with real people in it called Dora the Explorer?  :-X

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwaller on November 05, 2013, 01:24:23 AM
Did you know they're making a movie with real people in it called Dora the Explorer?  :-X
Wow. Sounds exiting. Can't wait to see it. Not. ;D

The Shade

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 05, 2013, 02:04:43 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on November 05, 2013, 01:24:23 AM
Wow. Sounds exiting. Can't wait to see it. Not. ;D
Yeah, I'd exit the area too if I saw it coming.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I