News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Oh . . . Well I am fine with almost all forms of excessive except for running. I just can't stand it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

My brother is OBSESSED with running.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

;D

I don't see how people do that.

Rusvul

I don't do a lot of physical activity, running a lot tends to hurt.

Wylder Treejumper

I'm very good at running, but it's just so boring. I far prefer basically any other sport. A couple of my friends are obsessive cross-country runners, and I just don't get it..
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

That is one of my problems - Way to boring. I love running while playing manhunt or our version of the Hunger Games we play but I hate it otherwise.

Jukka the Sling

Random and fun fact: Legolas is awesome.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Tauriel should not be in the Hobbit and the relationship between her and Kili is stupid. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Check out the marry an online character topic Del  ;)

Random fact: I just finished writing a 10 minute speech.

Delthion

I've already checked it out and considered it twice, but it's just weird...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Well, did you see what I had to say about Tauriel and Kili?

Maudie

Basically, my brother is addicted to runners high.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Mhera

Quote from: Mask on January 10, 2015, 02:06:21 AM
Basically, my brother is addicted to runners high.
IT'S AWESOME ;D ;D ;D

Seriously though. You don't want to be around me if I haven't run for a few days. I get really cranky and jittery if I don't get some guaranteed alone time outdoors working off some extra energy.

Not-so-random fun fact? Runners have some weird lingo. A hypothetical sample: "I'm deviating from Jack Daniels' plan a little bit while I build my base. I'm still doing a lot of LSD, but I'm incorporating fartlek instead of strides."

Wylder Treejumper

LSD? You know that's illegal, right? ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.