News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Random and fun facts!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 25, 2011, 05:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I absolutely LOVe the Dragons In Our Midst series; especially Raising Dragons and the Candlestone. So epic.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

I have to read tears of a dragon and then I finish Raising Dragons... Then it's on to Oracles of fire! The last book is the size of a large brick! I'm not kidding it's HUGE!!! :o Bryan Davis besides being a good writer is also a pretty good speaker. He is friends with this movie making guy who somehow got connections and became friends with Brian Jaques! (Bryan Davis's friend not Bryan Davis himself)
P.S. There might be a movie on 2 different things I was talking about but I can't give specifics.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

Cool.

Rabbits tend to be stupid. No offense to all of you rabbit-lovers out there. I'm just making a statement that all of my bunnies are stupid. We named the one Albert Einstein, hoping that it would make him smarter, but he's the dumbest of the lot.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Primrosewarrior

Darth vader is Lukes father! Amazing!

Nightfire

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sith are actually quite interesting and friendly folks once ye get to know 'em. Well, with the exception fo Darth Hideous----erm, Sidious.

Primrosewarrior

darth sion was rotting alive- keeping himslf to gether with hate. gross.

Nightfire

Yep. Poor guy. *shakes head*

Darth Revan could control both the Light Side and the Dark Side without fear of corruption.

Primrosewarrior

Howed he do that? and why hasn't my bro told me about that?

psybox

Alice in wonderland is in fact a true story!

MatthiasMan

Did you know that you swallow about 6 cups of saliva every day?

Nightfire

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on April 04, 2012, 08:38:22 PM
Howed he do that? and why hasn't my bro told me about that?

Read the book The Old Republic: Revan. That's when he does it. He shoots both Light Side and Dark Side power at the bad guy, sending him flying across the room. As for HOW he does it....I have no idea. I'm not a Jedi, after all. *shrug*

The original Sith Purebloods were U-G-L-Y

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Not saying (sorry) But it's great
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Did you know,(this might be weird to some of you) that girls have both kinds chromosomes and boys have one? Tis a true fact.