News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Your Redwall Collection

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 28, 2011, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

What I hate is that all the Redwall stuff is hard to get, and when you find some, they're really expensive. I might consider buying the audio books.

Leatho Shellhound

I know, right? I wish I was ten years older so that I could have bought the stuff when it was out in stores.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on August 15, 2013, 03:33:38 PM
What I hate is that all the Redwall stuff is hard to get, and when you find some, they're really expensive. I might consider buying the audio books.
I own th Doomwyte, High Rhulain, and Eulalia audiobooks  :)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

I brought most of my redwall stuff on Amazon and at carboot sales

davers84

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on August 15, 2013, 03:13:04 PM
Nice collection! I like the Rakkety Tam poster. Where did those ornaments come from?
If you mean the figurines, I bought 3 of them from a website, and I found someone online selling the Matthias one. I never could find Martin the Warrior though :(

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 15, 2013, 03:26:24 PM
Those are neat! Where did you get the Rakkety Tam poster from? I would love to have.

I honestly don't remember where I got that poster from. I think I got it when I bought the t-shirt from someone on ebay. It is a pretty cool poster though!

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 15, 2013, 03:29:21 PM
Wow! Nice, I don't think I will ever sale my redwall stuff.
It was very unfortunate and heartbreaking to sell it. I highly regret it but I really didn't have a choice. I was moving nearly 1000 miles and any extra cash was very much needed. I'm in the process of recovering everything I sold, so I very much look forward to a new adventure! :)

rachel25

cool and welcome to the Forum davers84

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: davers84 on August 15, 2013, 04:23:01 PM
It was very unfortunate and heartbreaking to sell it. I highly regret it but I really didn't have a choice. I was moving nearly 1000 miles and any extra cash was very much needed. I'm in the process of recovering everything I sold, so I very much look forward to a new adventure! :)

I know how it was, I moved over 4500 miles away, but my Redwall stuff was the first thing I packed. I'm a very devoted fan. :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 15, 2013, 04:56:14 PM

Quote from: davers84 on August 15, 2013, 04:23:01 PM

I know how it was, I moved over 4500 miles away, but my Redwall stuff was the first thing I packed. I'm a very devoted fan. :D
As we can see! ;)

Life is too short to rush through it.

i am that is (Matthias)

mattimeo
pearls of lutra
long patrol
mossflower
high rhulain
sable queen
rogue crew
lord brocktree
salamandastron
outcast of redwall
martin the warrior

Ferrousferret

Well, I had one copy of every novel & the Funimation sets for season 1 & 2 of the show, but I had about 2/3 of everything I owned stolen a few months back- including my entire DVD collection, my entire video game collection, my PS3, a couple pieces of computer equipment, my phone, about half of my clothes & several books (which included my copies of Pearls of Lutra, Marlfox, Doomwyte, The Sable Quean & The Rogue Crew)

Starla1431

The only books I own are Outcast of Redwall an High Rhulain,  most of the books I get are from the library.

Kitsune

I might have said this before, but I don't remember. ::)
I have all of the Redwall books! ;D

Shadowed One

I have all of them except for Marlfox, Legend of Luke, Triss, Loamhedge, and Sable Quean.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Shadowed One on January 09, 2014, 08:40:12 PM
I have all of them except for Marlfox, Legend of Luke, Triss, Loamhedge, and Sable Quean.
Have you read those ones?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadowed One

Yes, but I got those from the library.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc