Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

winifred

piiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D
Boisenberry pie!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Coobreedan

You can't eat a nuclear bomb with out turning into an evil squid! So pie wins!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Dannflower Reguba

So I felt like bumping a completely out-of-date topic simply because this is the cellars, and decided to be all nostalgic.  :P

BAC...?! er..... PIE!!

;D  ;) Hey Rain? Remember these guys and gals?  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Wow, I haven't seen those members on in forever.  :o

(By the way, pie would definitely win.  Pie brings peace, so you don't have to use a nuke.  It also gives you a discount at the mechanic when you bring pie to him and his workers.  ;))

Bacon would beat pie in a fight, I believe.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

You're pretty much the only person left that would actually know them.  ::) Besides the mods of course.

I'm a little curious if Leatho or Norham were active by the time they left, I know Coobredan came back for a spurt out of the blue, And Winnie stuttered in and out before leaving for good so...

I really miss a lot of them, Skip, Tiria, Bragoon, Winnie, Wisteria, Redwallgurl...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Gah!  Stop making me sad and nostalgic!  I should not be feeling this way at 8:08 AM!

Man, now I'm starting to think of all the other members that left or haven't gotten on in the longest time.  Redwallfan7, Icefire (although I know for a fact that she's still alive, just too busy to come on), Redwaller, and I just barely remember seeing Nightfire active when I joined, but she left, oh, I think the month I joined.  So many members...  :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I would say Skyblade, but she still pops on from time-to-time... Hhe heh, remember when Alf was REALLY active? We could never agree on anything!  :D It was sorta like that with Ungatt for awhile too. Haven't seen him in ages... Who else am I forgetting?

Rainshadow

Well, phoenixfoden is one (he didn't join that early on, but he hasn't been on for a long time), and I'm sure there are a bunch of others I'm forgetting...  Oh!  Mad Maudie!  She's another person who's been gone awhile.

Dannflower Reguba

This has turned into the "Rain and Dann reminisce over times long gone," topic.  ::) Man, good times eh? Not like these ones are bad though, a lot of new people to be good friends with.  :) It's funny, I've watched as people have begun to slide into the slots that used to be taken by members now gone. It's somewhat pleasant and displeasing at the same time, the hole is somewhat filled, but it is also widened as the new one expands said hole. 

Rainshadow

Stop summing up my feelings about this forum and its members in one post.  :P

Yeah, I remember when I first joined...  I actually joined on the first anniversary of the forum, so I got an awesome celebration on my first day, so that was cool.  ;D  And when I first started roleplaying... man, that was fun.  Not that it's not fun now, it's just that, well, it's not new anymore.  It was cool being the new member.  I mean, it's awesome, being the old member that's nearly been on the forum for two years, but getting to learn everything about the forum, that was fun.  (I still feel like a noob, though, compared to members like you, Ice, Leatho, and all the mods.  Missed out on all of 2011 which, from what I've gleaned, was an awesome year for the forum.)