News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

food fight

Started by eualaia, December 31, 2011, 11:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will win?

eualalia
3 (14.3%)
winifred
1 (4.8%)
tiria
0 (0%)
skipper
5 (23.8%)
badgerlordfiredrake
0 (0%)
nightfire
1 (4.8%)
redwallgurl
3 (14.3%)
dannflower reguba
4 (19%)
wilddoogyplumm
2 (9.5%)
spybox
1 (4.8%)
danflor
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Dannflower Reguba

I grab the bowl carefully and slosh its contents over Doogy plum ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WildDoogyPlumm

"GAH YOU CRAZY KID!" Doogy starts yelling insults at Dannflor.  He picks up a hard apple and throws it at Dann's head.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Diggs_and_Buck

*Jumps in holding a gigantic blueberry pie, throws it at danflorre's butt, makes him fall over into a gigantic bowl of soup, and eats the soup. Then, goes and pats Doogy's back.*

Dannflower Reguba

You all just hit the food cast I made of myself!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Diggs_and_Buck

I Pick up the cake that WAS for someone wedding... but anyway I run up to danflorre and stuff it on his head. Then I jump up and sit on the cake and lick the icing off of it and take a big bite. A scream comes and I realize i bit some of his hair..
FREE HAIRCUT! The whole time dan is running and falling around.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just so you know you can't control others characters and this is a non violent section BIC: "That was a table with costume on it silly! and you scared the poor dibbuns under it!" "You really gotta work on your throwing!" *hurls tray of tarts at Diggs and Buck*

P.S. I really feel bad for poor brother danflorre (I'm Dannflower Reguba in the food fight!) Why'd you bite him?

WildDoogyPlumm

OOC: Sorry about that Dann.  Diggs is my younger sibling and I told them to calm down, that it wasn't supposed to be violent like that.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dannflower Reguba

It's okay *Takes cream trifle and splats it onto Diggs back* then runs to get someone else. (I'm rather masterful at this whole dodging thing anyway :))

WildDoogyPlumm

OOC: Also sorry about their misspelling of Dannflor/Dannflower.  They haven't read Marlfox.

BIC: sees Redwallgurl in the background and throws a bunch of apples at her.

Dannflower Reguba

Steps in front of apples with a basket and catches them uses them as extra to add to the table barrier.

OOC: It works for me cause when he bit, he bit brother danflorre, feel kinda sorry for the now bald brother

WildDoogyPlumm

Doogy jumps back behind his barricade of tables and collects up a lot of food to ambush creatures with.

Dannflower Reguba

redwallgurl

redwallgurl was busy dodging and starts throwing younhg pears at every beast else besides dannflorreguba
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Joins Rewallgurl *hurling pears* and himself hurls carrots (javelin style!).

Skipper

Skipper carries aload of mud pies and asks 'Who's on my team?'