News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

food fight

Started by eualaia, December 31, 2011, 11:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will win?

eualalia
3 (14.3%)
winifred
1 (4.8%)
tiria
0 (0%)
skipper
5 (23.8%)
badgerlordfiredrake
0 (0%)
nightfire
1 (4.8%)
redwallgurl
3 (14.3%)
dannflower reguba
4 (19%)
wilddoogyplumm
2 (9.5%)
spybox
1 (4.8%)
danflor
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Redwallfan7

*Dunks Rain's head in the middle of a Great Hall Cake* Whoops, sorry mate, my paw slipped! *winks sarcastically*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Grabs Redwallfan7's shirt and yanks her into the cake*  Oh, I'm sorry, I was trying to clean off your shirt.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Redwallfan7 and Rain are in the middle of the cake. Redwall fan7 grabs a pawful of frosting and squirts it in Rain's eyes*

Ha, ha! Does that frosting taste good, me 'earty?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I don't know, how about you tell me!  *Face plants Redwallfan7 into the cake*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Gasps. Tries to reach Rain, but can't see anything* Why, you! I'll get you for that! *Drenches Rain with two kegs of October Ale* Why don't you have a drink from all of that cake, matey!

Rainshadow

*Spits it out at Redwallfan7*  Oh sorry, didn't see ya there matey!  I was trying to wipe the ale out of my eyes.  *Gives a mischievous grin*

Redwallfan7

*Grabs a breadstick and throws it in the middle of Rain's forehead. Rain ducks and a dibbun gets hit with it instead. Points to Rain* She did it!!

Rainshadow

*Gets Redwallfan7 into a headlock*  No no!  She did it!

Redwallfan7

throws Rain over* No, she did! trust me!

Rainshadow

*Sweeps Redwallfan7's legs, knocking her over.  Stands up*  She did it!  *Stands on Redwallfan7's stomach, bulging with all of the food that was forced down*

redwallgurl

redwallgurl laughs at the two covered creatures
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

*Tosses Redwallgurl into a giant, frosted cake*  Ha!  Now who's covered?

Redwallfan7

ha ha! *Slaps a high five to Rain's paw pad*

Rainshadow

*Returns the high five*  Oh yeah!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 14, 2012, 12:13:46 AM
  *Tosses Redwallgurl into a giant, frosted cake*  Ha!  Now who's covered?

That is called PPing
*hurls grape vines at the two attacking Redwallgurl*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This