danflor
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

phoenixfoden

yay!*shakes bottle of stawberry fizz and opens it*

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: phoenixfoden on February 22, 2013, 08:46:34 PM
yay!*shakes bottle of stawberry fizz and opens it*
*Hits the barrel with a hammer, making strawberry fizz burst all over phoenizfoden* Ha, take that!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

*Dumps soup on Tam and Martin*

Tam and Martin

*Takes a gulp of soup in mouth and spits it back in PluggFiretail's face*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

*charges in carrying two apple puddings with meadowcream* Mwahahaha!!! Aruundeeeeell!!
*throws one pudding at Tam and Martin, and one at PluggFiretail, then returns to the kitchen for more ammunition*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on February 25, 2013, 03:22:07 AM
*charges in carrying two apple puddings with meadowcream* Mwahahaha!!! Aruundeeeeell!!
*throws one pudding at Tam and Martin, and one at PluggFiretail, then returns to the kitchen for more ammunition*
*Throws a hotroot pepper bomb into the kichen, forcing KitrallStreamippler to come out. When she comes out, she gets creamed by me with apple pies*
Ha! Looks like KitrallStreamippler is out for a while!

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

*sneezes repeatedly, eyes streaming, and stumbles outside* "Aaauuugh! Retreat! Retreeeaaat!!!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

*Stops Kitrall* No you can't retreat! *Dumps sauce on head*

Redwallfan7

*comes in and starts chucking hard rolls at everybeast*  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

KitrallStreamrippler

*dodges roll and somersaults forward, popping up behind Tam and Martin with a big jug of ice-cold mint tea* "Ha! Revenge is mine!" *grins and dumps contents of jug down the back of Tam and Martin's shirt*

Tam and Martin

redwallgurl

Looking around amused. What a waste of food. *munches on a pastry*
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tam and Martin

A Waste! *A pile of Corn is thrown into her mouth*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Getz revenge with a lemon pie and a zide o' potato zalad.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

*looks at redwallgurl* "You have a point there, friend. However, you are missing out on some very good fun. Here, I'll show you!" *dumps chocolate cream pie over redwallgurl's head and runs away laughing* Hahahaha!