News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

vitch: why i think he was so rotten.

Started by mattimouse20, January 12, 2012, 11:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which place in mossflower country would you most like to visit?

Redwall
35 (70%)
salamandastron
9 (18%)
loamhedge
1 (2%)
asmodeous' lair
0 (0%)
green isle
5 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 50

UNKN0WN

Quote from: mattimouse20 on January 12, 2012, 11:00:45 PM
vitch was one of the stupidest characters in "mattimeo". i know he wasn't supposed to be likeable because he was a bad guy. but he was still really annoying.i would taken a stick to that guy!

I agree man

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

Vitch is like one of those misbehaved brats that every now and then you just run into in life, and you just shake your head as you walk by.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Orinoco

Honestly, I didn't mind Vitch. Mattimeo was the one that annoyed me. Also, Vitch looked adorable in the show.  ::)
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, he was cute. Also, Mattimeo was enfuriating, they way he wanted another war to come along so he could be a hero. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Orinoco

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 30, 2012, 10:29:47 PM
Yeah, he was cute. Also, Mattimeo was enfuriating, they way he wanted another war to come along so he could be a hero. :P

My thoughts exactly.  ;) Of course, I tend to just automatically like vermin in general (I have no idea why though).
Also, I have a quick question: Was Vitch actually a kid, or was he a runty adult? I always thought he was a kid.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Ajc3000fox

"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

Redwallfan7

I always pictured Vitch to be around the same age as a 14 year old middle school teen.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

He definitely acted like one. ;D
(no offense to anyone who is 14 ;))
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

it sould of ended with a fight beteen matti and vitch!!!!!!!!!

Tam and Martin

I just hate him because he was a traitor.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Quote from: Bragoon on January 14, 2012, 12:46:10 AM
Vitch reminds me a lot of Badredd from Loamhedge - too little to really do anything, but it makes him embittered and nasty towards others.

How can you ever compare those two? Vitch was awful! (he shouldn't have died, but he was still AWFUL!) Badredd was awesome!!! :D

Ungatt Trunn

I think that all the villains in Mattimeo were created by BJ to be specially hated by the reader. You know, the type of bad guys that you may be somewhat pleased when they die. And even though Vitch wasn't the worst of the Bad lot, he was still a baddie, kind of justifying all that happened to him.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

That could be true because I hated all of them in Mattimeo.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 14, 2013, 10:29:29 PM
That could be true because I hated all of them in Mattimeo.
So did I! While Ungatt was the only villain that I ever showed sympathy to, I felt stone cold about Slagar's and Malkariss's lot.

Life is too short to rush through it.