Main Menu

skrillex

Started by eualaia, January 13, 2012, 04:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

skrillex is an epic band that i am always hearing on the radio
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Lily

I'm going to leave this here for now, but be warned that if this topic doesn't contain some discussion other than "its epic", it'll be moved to the cellars. Cavern Hole is for meaningful conversations, not just two-word posts.

Matthias720

Eualaia, if you want to post a topic about something, it usually helps to tell everyone what it is you're talking about. ;)

Melody

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Melody

Trigoma

i posted a G rated comment. theres nothing wrong with that :O
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Melody

maybe not for you................ but what about other people? Maybe they aren't allowed to say it (including myself).

Trigoma

eh i suppose your right. i apologize then.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Melody

;D O.k just try and think before you post a word that has two meanings or is a debatable o.k word.

Tiria Wildlough

'Sexy' is an OK word to use here. It's out-and-out swearing that isn't allowed.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

but what if some parents of younger members don't allow o.k words such as 'sexy'? what would they think?

Trigoma

i wont use it again, its settled, other ppl shouldnt use it, over cautious parents. just leave it at that. -_- sheesh.
—Happy Mask Salesman