News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Do you know where _____________ is?

Started by winifred, January 16, 2012, 06:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

Somtime I saw something on here and I cant remember where it is :P So this is a friendly reminder thread :D moving on........... ;D

Does somone remember where the stupid questions thread is? ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

DanielofRedwall

At the top of the page, where the profile and calendar button is, there is also a button where you can search the forums for specific things. You can just use that.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Daniel, can I pay you a compliment? Well, one day when they need new mods, you'll probably be one of them. That is how smart you are at settling issues and stuff. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

Yes, Daniel! Thank you!
But for people who dont know stuff like that (like me :-[ )They can come to this SPAM.If thats ok? ;D :D :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Not me, I get annoyed because it looks to me like back-seat moderating. (Read about it in the Rules.)
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 30, 2012, 12:47:25 PM
Not me, I get annoyed because it looks to me like back-seat moderating. (Read about it in the Rules.)
I try not to back-seat mod, the rules say not too, so I try not to. With this post, I just wanted to help out. I use the "Report to Moderator" if I think someone broke the rules or whatever.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Yep. It's not this post that annoys me.
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.