RP: The Mysteries II The World Keeps Turning

Started by Muse, January 17, 2012, 10:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Martina whirled around with a stone in her sling aiming at the cheeky hawk.

BIC: Just you try!

Then with a whoosh she threw the stone into the fire, a bright green smoke ensued with Martina saying:

BIC: That was no stone it was a smoke bomb, now you won't find me until you've answered the question.

When the smoke vanished Martina was well hidden in the shadows of the tent.

RatBane

(OCC: Not sure where to sign up for this one link if you please.)

The smokes fill the tent and I yank my head out and look at the billowing smoke of green with a very displeasing look.

"Why dose all the food I chase have to be so hard to catch. I do feel a bit sorry for the ones in the tent I am sure they were enjoying the fire. " He sighs and flutter his wing tail and head now shaking off what water he can.

"You little mouse cant stay in a smoke filled tent for long and your you exits are limited and I can see the slightest movement" he shouts.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Melody

the mouse laughed

BIC: HA just you try I can fight anyone!

Mad Maudie

OOC There is a sign up here http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1329.0  Make sure to sign in before posting a lot.
And Melody you do not have to put BIC before anything she says If you put OOC (Out of Character) then you put BIC (Back in character) when you are being her for example. You put the OOC when you are just saying something not in the RP or asking a question then you put BIC when you are replying to the game. like I'll show below  8) ;D :D ;) :) :o :( >:( ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( i'm sleepy

OOC Hey can she join Your tribe? and she is a black otter
BIC
She walked up and looked at the mouse for a long time then spoke "I would like to join Your tribe if i may Lord"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Melody

Mad Maudie

OOC good then when you reply for the rp you put BIC Ect ect.... :D ;D ;) :)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Romanoff dealt the hawk a stunning blow to the beak. "Cartographers, to arms!" he bellowed. Seasprit grabbed her sling and sent a stone whizzing into the hawk's plumage. Clattering weapons and stamping paws filled the air as the Society members stampeded towards the tent.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Melody

Martina then came out of no where standing in front of the hawk with a short sword.

"Touch him and I will carve your gut out badger!"

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ceteruler

Hirkah, who had been slightly slow in getting his weapons, said aloud, "What in the name of shrimp'n'seashells are we attackin' for?"

RatBane

BIC: Is hit in the beak by the badger and fall back a little then screeches at it. Hearing them grabbing weapons flaps his wings sending water in the badger's direction taking a step back. He see the mouse with the feather come to his defense and speaks.

"Hey now I came for the mouse I was only teasing about eating her I mean no one here any harm. Put your weapons down. I just wanted to find a place out of the lighting and rain."
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Melody

Martina smiles at the hawk.

"I was too, I was also looking for a job."

Seeing other warriors who had no clue what was going on, she yelled.

"We are not vermin!"

Muse

Romanoff growled. "You sure have a fnny way of showing it."
Seasprit hushed him. "So, yew want a job? Well, if yew two can get us to Redwall, you're on board, mates!"
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Melody

Martina smiled.

Redwall?! Sure I know the place been there once when I was just a dibbun with my father!"

She elagently bowed at the badger.

"sorry for jumping in like that."