Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup!

Started by Lantur, January 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Well, of course! Goldfish Soup! Nommify it! The banjo is made of sugar, don't worry.
Waiter, there's a Minecraft RPG server in my soup and I don't know what to call it!

Daniel the crusader

hmmmm? what does this lever do? BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!
Waiter theres a peace of salamondastron in my zoop!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Of course, it's Salamandastron Stew!

Waiter, there's a huge pumpkin in my soup!

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 18, 2013, 09:30:44 PM
Well, of course! Goldfish Soup! Nommify it! The banjo is made of sugar, don't worry.
Waiter, there's a Minecraft RPG server in my soup and I don't know what to call it!
How about... hmmm. nevermind.
baby turtle forever

rachel25

I'm sorry about that but you did want a vegetable soup
Waiter there's a goat in my soup!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Oh... forgot to chop it up.  Sorry.\

Waiter, there's ASCII Art in my soup!
baby turtle forever

Dag Downyfur

Eat it then!!

Waiter, there's a mustache in my soup!!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, zae zat'z vhere ah left it!

Vaiter, zere'z a die in me zoup!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

Throw a double-six to eat it.

Waiter, there's a doctor sitting in my soup.

Dag Downyfur

That's cuz he's hired to check for food poisoning.

Waiter, there's cat hair in my soup.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

BadgerLordFiredrake

Forgot to skin that cat, sorry.

Waiter, there's a taser in my soup!
baby turtle forever

Dag Downyfur

I know, it comes with the meal.

Waiter, there's a dragon in my soup!

Redwaller

*Dovahkhiin comes in* I'll kill it for you!

Dag Downyfur

GASP! YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT THERE'S ANYTHING IN YOUR SOUP!!!!!

Waiter, there's a live frog in my soup.

rachel25

Congratulations!
Waiter there's a Mii in my soup!

Dag Downyfur

Put it in your Wii. It's a birthday present!

Waiter, there's a cow in my soup!