News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The missing Log-a-log RP

Started by Melody, January 21, 2012, 03:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Skipper

Logan spat 'leav out camp and we will return yer friend, after we've had some fun with him first' Logan smiled nastily and smacked his blade across the birds beak sending a pinging noise into the air

Trigoma

Andro watched it all unfold, unsure of what to do. It was then he remembered that he was a squirrel. "I really gotta stop doing that" he thought. He then went whirrling into the trees and onto an overhanging branch watching over the bird. "psst hey" he called down.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Skipper

Logan taking no chances hammered the stakes into the ground so that the bird was secure he posted more archers and had some agile climbers search the trees

Trigoma

Andro saw some rats start climbing the trees. But it was too late, one had already spotted him. Climbing as fast as possible he rushed to the top of the tree. It was then that he relized he was on the biggest oak tree in mossflower. "great, this should be interesting." he continued to rush up the tree pursued by rat climbers.
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

"whats the condicions for my friend the hawk to be freed?"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

RatBane

Gets out a growl about being whacked in the beak by the blade.

"Your are in for it when I get free I am going to beck your eyes out!"

He struggles a bit trying to cause a bit of a distraction for the squirrel and keep eyes on him in case his new friend need to make a better get away.

"You better let me out of here." snaps at the closes vermin near him.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

eualaia

"stop trying to kill them they''ll roast you!"

RatBane

Screeches at the vermin again but hears his friend tell him to calm and hisses a little and squawks again.

"Vermin worms will pay." he says under his breath. He watches what is going on and lays there in a very not happy mood.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Trigoma

Meanwhile, Andro is at the top of the tree surrounded by rat climbers. "Great" he thinks to himself "what am i going to do..." a rat jumps up at him, but andro kicks him in the mid stomach and sends him flying to the ground. Several more rats make the attempt, but are kicked down to there death. "hah! take this! and this!" shouts andro. But he then lets out a powerful kick that sends him flying into the air. Plumets to the ground, and lands with a sickening thud. knocked unconcious, he is hauled to the bird and tied down by him.
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

"i will surrender if you let them go"

drops sword and shield onto ground.

Skipper

'im not lettin yer bird fre now' seeing the commotion  in the tree Logan ordered the archers to fire into the trees

Trigoma

Andro looked at logan oddly. "Cant yer see im captured?" retorted Andro. This was replyed by a smack in the face with the flat of a blade. "Where firing in these trees to see if you have anymore friends up there" said a rat.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Mad Maudie

Ooc sorry guys i am pretty busy i do not have time for a ton of Rp's sorry  :( :'( )
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC:if you were up in a tree how could you smack me ???