News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

THe Slaved Hares Sign Up

Started by redwallgurl, January 26, 2012, 08:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

Since there are few mice in the rp forum, I've decided to take the chance.

Damian
Species: Mouse
Sex: Male
Weapons: Knives, Hand Ax, Grapple. Javilin,
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oh... just go to the Slaved Hares Rp. Do a quick read-up to see where we are. Hope that helped! Or do an OOC in the Rp to ask what's going on.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Balwing
Species: Falcon
Sex: Male
Allias: Good.

BadgerLordFiredrake

I can be the badger lord's son in  Brockhall.
baby turtle forever

redwallgurl

we arent in brockhall sorry in salamandastron but you can still be the son of the badger do a quiuck read up though please
Fun. is a fantastic band.

winifred

Can I still join?

Name/Brookstar (call me Brooky or else....... ;D )
Species/Otter
Age/teen
Appearence/light tan
Weapons/ a dirk, and a small dagger she always keeps hidden somewhere in her fur.(When she fights, she is deadly)
Allias/good
Occupation/She is a wanderer, since she was a orphan brought up by a clan of hedgehogs, she is funny,smart,friendly,thinks hares are really the jolliest of creatures,and loves to sing. She had watched the hares from Salamandastron and had wanted to join them but saw what happened, she now strives to take action to joinn them and help them get free!  :D
She wont let vermin boss her around! ;) Edited by winifred feb,27,2012She has an old score to settle with Redclaw he killed her family orphaning brooky, and part of the reason she's risking it for the hares is because of him.She doesn't know that her brother is still living and is the Skipper of otters in Mossflower.He is searching for his long lost sister.As soon as he hears what has happened to all the hares and an otter he brings in his crew to help.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

redwallgurl

awesome thanx for joining to help me get free

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

redwallgurl

yeah hope it happens quick though

winifred

I posted my plan to get off the ship. If you agree we'll slip the ship and go to shore and still have to deal with vermin so we wont be out of the clouds yet. I edited my other post and brooky has a brother she didnt know about now.I'll put him in here.

name/Riverstar (aka Skipper)Also friends call him Rivers
species/otter
age/teen
appearence/light tan
weapons/Dirk and sling
allias/good
occupation/Skipper of mossflower.He is searching the forest for his long lost sister brookstar (they are twins) he hears about the hares and recruits the GOUSIM and his crew to help the band on the shoreline. He is like his sister in many ways! ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

RatBane

I have a fox that is willing to appear in the RP at some point you can just say hey here is a good point but here you go.

Name: Krookidpaw (Assisan/Healer/for hire)
Species: Gray Fox (Fur is gray with bits of silver)
Description: Forest greeen tunic with a sandy colored cloak, belt and pouch and small haversack for carring his healing/posion herbs.

Weapons: Dagger, Pole Staff.

Apperiance is older then he is and harmless to an untraind warrior or common animal.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

redwallgurl

Awesome he could be a great scary bad guy!

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''