News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Pig Latin!

Started by Tiria Wildlough, January 29, 2012, 06:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

In case you didn't know, pig latin works like this. You take off the first letter of a word, and put it at the end, followed by 'ay'. For example:
I am Iria-tay Ildlough-way.
Get it?
Rom-fay ow-nay on, is-thay read-thay ill-way be only or-fay ig-pay atin-lay! :D :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Matthias720

Trigoma

his-tay s-iay enius-gay.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Trigoma

ead-ray he-tay op-tay ost-pay.
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

affle- inja- otato -s- pic

Redwall Musician

Id-day I et-gay it ight-ray?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Is-thay read-thay s-iay oing-day ell-way! Ooray-hay! ;D
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

DanielofRedwall

Hat-ay sn't-iay ow-hay ou-yay o-day t-iay, ualaia-eay.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Ead-ray y-may irst-fay ost-pay, ulaia-eay.
I ike-lay is-thay, eople-pay. It's un-fay. :D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I am ightfire-nay, irrelqueen-quay of the orth-nay. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.