"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

have you ever.........

Started by Mad Maudie, February 03, 2012, 03:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Some.

HYE been skiing?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

no

HYE been on a really tall building?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yes.

HYE been to a really fun amusement park?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yes

Tpbm likes bird of paradise flowers
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

They're pretty, but I'm not much of a fan of flowers.

HYE been on a cruise?

Redwallfan7

Yes, but it was only for one day

HYE been in a fancy house?

Rainshadow

Yes.  It was beautiful.

HYE been in a mansion?

Redwallfan7

I think so so yes

HYE heard a Whitney Houston song?

Rainshadow

No.

HYE choked on something?

Redwallfan7

Yes

HYE seen someone else choking?

Rainshadow

Yes.

HYE seen someone else get hurt and you could do nothing?

Redwallfan7

No

HYE seen a baby animal being born in real life?

Rainshadow

No.

HYE been caught while doing something you shouldn't have been doing?

Redwallfan7

yes

HYE eaten Cornish game hen?

Rainshadow

No.

HYE eaten chicken nuggets?