News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

186 bottle of the flu on the wall, 186 bottles of the flu. take one down pass it around, 185 bottles of flu on the wall.

(well it would depend... the song never says we drink, its only presumed)

WarriorOfMossflower

(True, we could just chuck the stuff over into the forest behind us. lol, if this was real, we'd be--if not dead already--unable to type or even maintain consciousness from everything we're posting. XD)

185 bottles of hotsauce on the wall 185 bottles of hotsauce, take one down pass it around, 184 bottles of hotsauce.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Griffen

183 bottles of hotter sauce on the wall, 183 bottles of hotter sauce. take one down pass it around, 182 bottles of hotter sauce on the wall

WarriorOfMossflower

182 bottles of cider on the wall, 182 bottles of cider, take one down pass it around, 181 bottles of cider.

Griffen

181 bottles of fruit on the wall, 181 bottles of fruit. take one down pass it around, 180 bottle of fruit on the wall.

PS: it 11:11 make a wish!!! lol

WarriorOfMossflower

180 bottles of veggies on the wall, 180 bottles of veggies, take one down pass it around, 179 bottles of veggies.

(I wish that that stupid wish will go away! lol)

Griffen

179 bottles of wishes on the wall, 179 bottles of wishes. take one down, wish it around. 178 bottles of wishes on the wall

WarriorOfMossflower

178 bottles of dead wishes on the wall, 178 bottles of dead wishes, take one down pass it around, 177 bottles of dead wishes!

(take that, wishes!)

Griffen

177 bottles of "coins that are ready to be thrown into a wishing well" on a wall, 177 bottles of "coins that are ready to be thrown into a wishing well". take on down pass it around, 176 bottles of "coins that are ready to be thrown into a wishing well" on the wall.

(phew that took some time to think of lol)

WarriorOfMossflower

176 bottles of shrewbeer on the wall, 176 bottles of shrewbeer, take one down pass it around, 175 bottles of shrewbeer!

Redwallfan7

175 bottles of apple juice on the wall. 175 bottles of apple juice! Take one down, pass it around, 174 bottles of apple juice on the wall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

174 bottles of small pox on the wall!  174 bottles of small pox!  Take one down, pass it around.  173 bottles of small pox on the wall.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

173 bottles of dreams on the wall, 173 bottles of dreams! take one down, pass it around, 172 bottles of dreams on the wall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

172 bottles of ice on the wall, 172 bottles of ice. take one down pass it around, 171 bottles of ice on the wall.

Redwallfan7

171 bottles of Pepsi on the wall, 171 bottles of pepsi! Take one down, pass it around, 170 bottles of Pepsi on the wall