News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

Meanwhile Bullwing, managed to rally a fleet of otters, While Damian's family entertain Roxas as a guest.

"Hello." sayd Damian's father; "We haven't much food to offer so I'm not sure if you could stay for long."
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Mad Maudie

OOC: Hey troy just a tip, when everyone is talking and doing stuff you can not make it a while longer like it would not take two sentences that we say for you to get a whole crew of otters you need to not move so fast and have everything done at once
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

eualaia

roxas just unpacks his own food.

"i brought my own"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Troy Troodon

Damian's father replied; "Oh a well that's handy then, So what are you here for exactly?" Damian's family never had much company so They don't know what to make of the appearance of a stranger.

eualaia

roxas put down his october ale.

"i need help some of my long patrol were taken prisoner i would give you enough rations to live on for the rest of your lives if you help"

Wisteria Wild Cat

As this was happening, the hares were complaining, "Oooh! I need a jelly good meal before I jolly well bloomin' perish! Wot!" Frista groaned.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

"Thats sounds awful." says Mr. Mouse; "But how can we possibly be of any help?"

Then Damian himself show up with a sling shot and a kitchen knife and answers "I can fight for these warriors."

eualaia

roxas smiles a little.

"this adventure is fraught with danger and fights are you sure you wanna come?" 

Troy Troodon

His father stand up and slams his paw on the desk; "Of course not. He is the only child I have." But Damian himself replies "But father, He is a warrior and his commrads need aid. If I can't help than who else can?"; "But son..." His father's eyes began to tear; "I just want my boy safe."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista rolled over in the damp, moldy hay. "When do ya reckon good 'ole Roxas'll come an recuse us? I'm starvin', wot!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

roxas pats damian's father on the back nearly knocking him over.

"dont worry sir i can keep him safe i bet my sword i can!"

Troy Troodon

"Father..." Damian says as he looks face to face with him, then smiles.

"*Sigh*, alright." he says; "Go on my boy, fight for what's right, but stay by the hare's side."

eualaia

OOC: badger
BIC: roxas pulled something out from behind him, it was a bow and a quiver of arrows.

"a gift to a fresh adventurer."

Troy Troodon

"Thank you" Damian replies with excitment.

eualaia

''i crafted it knowing someone would need it, but i didnt know who''

roxas and damian leave the cottage.