News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista kicked out at the one called Redclaw, yelling the Salamandastron war cry, "Eulalia!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skipper

Redclaw ducked and swung his arm caching Frista on the neck and knocking her over waking out he called 'yarr, Scaback, make sure ya tickle em wid yer liddle toy dere' he sniggered 'and tie dem up to some it so dey cant attack yer' he strolled liesurely towards tiller and whistled a tune

redwallgurl

Moozy groans and wakes up as Frista landed on her. "Oof! Can't you wake a chap up better after being sick?!?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista coughs loudly, rubbing at her throat, "Just ye try an touch me and I'll knock ye inter next season! With a headache ta boot, wot!" she yelled, then whimpered to rub her throat again. Frista climbed off Moozy and sat in the corner, ready to kick out if needed.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

"Hah vermin! can't even talk strait the blighters!" she said making faces at the rat then she saw his whip "But they have good weaponry!" she said hiding behind a lump of rope.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came forth. She pawed wildly at her throat making squeaky sounds of distress.

Mad Maudie

"Frista are you Ok?" Flame whispered from behind the rope.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista squeaked and shook her head, her voice was barely audible, "I... cannot... talk. Throat... vermin... hit me!" she broke off coughing. 

Mad Maudie

"Here" Flame said giving frista her canteen
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

Moozy looks over at Frista, "Serves you right for fighting against the vermin they are armed you are not!"

"On a different note though we should plan an escape. We could maybe have our rebelous Frista to make an easy distarction or something and get something to open the lock once we are out we can do something there maybe?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista glared at Moozy and took a small sip from Flame's canteen, knowing they would need to ration their food and water. The rebellious haremaid nodded her head, handing Flame her canteen, "Harrumph! I could, hack hack! Cause a, gurrgle! Distraction!" Frista broke off her sentence to break into a fit of coughing, rubbing her throat ruefully, wishing she never charged the vermin. 

redwallgurl

Moozy called over to Frista, "You could already distract them with that coughing! Wot, wot!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista stood up, cuffed Moozy soundly between the ears with another cough, and sat down hard on her rear end.

Mad Maudie

"Enough! we need to form a plan." she spoke quietly "But not while the vermin are in the room!" she motioned her head to the vermin standing near the door.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

Moozy had a plan already formed in her head. She called out in a stoat's voice "O'er here mate look!!" She waited for her plan to unfold.