News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Moozy was watching the newcomer with intrest. "Do you know who that fox is. I haven't seen him before."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

RatBane

The Foxes ear twitches in the direction of the talking and from under the hood a eye looks in the direction of the female hare that was talking.

He still holds onto the rail and turns so he leans more against it keeping the hare with in his sight as he slowly drinks from his cup and swallows then speaks.

"I am sure that Redclaw wants more working and less talking hare."

He adjust and the paw that holds the cup looks a bit mangled and crooked.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry guys I've been out of commission because of a cold and sore throat, here I am again!

BIC: Frista had been deep in her thoughts, ignoring the otter, fox, Moozy and everything else.
"I 'ope Roxas works fast mates," She said quietly, " 'cause who knows where that weasel Redclaw's taking us, eh?"

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

meanwhile while moozy was thinking,  roxas was getting prepared to follow redclaw's ship.

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

redwallgurl

OOC: hope you feel better Wistera i was wondering where you had gone to

BIC:
Moozy was still thinking. She had heard Frista. "Brooky since you said you knew Redclaw well, Where do you think he's taking us? You've also been around the ship can you give us a decription that will maybe help us?!"

RatBane

The fox continues to lean and listen to the one called Moozy talk to the one called Brooky about the ship. He takes another drink of his cup and shrugs, apprently didn't hear him speak no matter it is up to them to follow hsi words or not.

He has the same wonder as to where Redclaw is taking the ship and the crew.

eualaia

OOC: troy its your turn to post again

Troy Troodon

OOC: What do I say? What do I do?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

eualaia

OO: we just got back to salamandastron and the otter fleet is there building boats with the long patrol

Troy Troodon

Bullwing takes off, and re-groups with the otter fleet.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

eualaia

"alright its time to go rescue those three hares thatv been taken!"

RatBane

The Fox  had finishes off his drink replaced his cup and stood on deck watch the hares holding on to his staff. he calls over one of the weasels of the crew.

"I have a feeling that we are going to have company soon and who or what ever is coming to get them back. Inform RedClaw. "

"Who are you to give out orders fox.. I don't have to listen to you! Oh you think because you can see things you are so special Huh...... ACK.."* He was quickly grabbed by the fox at the throat and hung over the ship as he struggled. Durring this time of the toss and hold he manages to take a set of the keys that hold the locks to the Hares chains with a slight of hand.*

"It don't concern you who I am, it concern you as to you were instructed to follow my orders as if they were RedClaws. If I tell you to go and let him know of something then the only other words to come out of your maw is Yes Sir Is this understood."

The mouthy weasel coughs and struggles in the paw of the fox as he dangles and with what air he had he says "Yes Sir" over and over again.

His eyes become bigger as the fox slightly lossens his grip on him to make his point clear then pull him over and throws him to the deck of the ship.

"NOW GO!" He puts a swift kick into his rear side as he scrambles off.

He turns his attentions back to the group  and walks up Moozy and one called Brooky as they talk.

"So there you want to tell me what is getting you so excited or do I have to guess." *He grins*

Skipper

Redclaw sipped some seaweed grog and studied the chart. He looked up as a weasel burts in and reports 'That mangy awd fox told me ta repor to ye captin, 'e said we might 'ave some company soon and that to inform ye captin' the weasel stood still and waited for orders 'Go too der crows nest and let me know if ya see anythink intresting' as the weasel was about to leave Redclaw said 'And don't let me catch you sleeping or you'll be feedin the fishies' the weasel nodded dumbly and scurried away

redwallgurl

Moozy and Brooky look to eachother. Moozy calls out definatly, "We don't have to talk to you fox. This doesn't concern you just go away!"

RatBane

Straightens up and looks at them.

"Come Come now no need to be rude my dear you seem to be getting excited over something that is about to happen. I want to share in that joy. It may brighten my day and you can trust a old fox like me. I am harmless."

He smiles at the harmless remark but he leans on his staff a bit. He looks at the otter with a familiar look but his attentions is on the hare.