News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: Slaved Hares

Started by redwallgurl, February 08, 2012, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

"Yeah right!" says Moozy, "Vermin are never to be trusted, any good beast knows that. Why should we trust you now?!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Moozy! We ain't got no other choice, wot! We have no bally idea whether Roxas is coming or not. I say give it a go, I don't know what you're so excited about either." Frista said in a normal, calm voice.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

RatBane

"Vermin! Now that hurts and old foxes feelings don't you know wot." He sneers then turns his attention to Fristar but keeps Moozy in his sight.

" See now this beautiful lady here knows how to treat some one that is taking the time to listen to your plight. Oh and to answer your question to if your friends are coming to get you I am sure that the badger in the fire mountain would not want to lose 2 beauty's such as your self's to quote your friend "Vermin" like us." he grins to Moozy as he says the words.

He move closer to Frista and playing the old man card to its full extent then looks at her as he sits on a little barrel slowly and sighs as if he taking a weight off his self but still holding on to his staff.

"Now now my dear you don't mind of and old fox like my self sits her and admires you beauty do you? I mean I don't want to scare you being vermin and all. Like I said you can trust me I  mean what can I do I am just an old slow fox that is along for the ride."
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista laughed dryly, " Aye, and old fox who can kick the living daylights outta that weasel. Hmm, beautiful lady ye say? Now sir that's right dangerous, wot? Getting the attention of a fatal beauty like me!" The haremaid broke off into quiet laughter.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

"Hmph," Moozy says still not trusting the fox. She knew that she would keep a close eye on him.

RatBane

"Fatal beauty? perhaps Fatally Beautiful which brings warmness to an old heart and that weasel he need a good talking to. " He grins.

"Now where were we as yes, you my beautiful haremaid was a but to tell this old fox as to what had you all excited earlyer."

He leans on his staff a bit more of his face shows from under the hood and his mangles paw shows more clearly.

He looks at Moozy but keeps his attention on Frista, his plain to gain there trust is working as he expected so far but he will have to tread lightly and hope that Redclaw don't mess it up.

redwallgurl

"We weren't excited about anything. Even if we were, which we're not, we wouldn't tell you because it probably wouldn't matter. But...we are excited about our new friend here," Moozy says still not trusting any vermin. They had hurt her family once, she would never trust them again.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista frowned, ''I don't exactly remember why we were excited either. Jolly forgetful of me, wot?"

RatBane

"Yes that is very forgetful of you missy." He look over and continues to watch the haremaids.

"Well since your excited about your friend here why don't you tell me about them?"  He stretches a bit and continues to sit and lean on his staff.

eualaia

meanwhile...roxas was getting underway with his mighty fleet. "dont worry we're comin"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista laughed, "Ye won't tell any other vermin, will you? Wot?"

Troy Troodon

Bullwing flies above Roxas and survays the fleet with Damian on his back.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

RatBane

"Me? Why would I tell any other Vermin. Iam hust a old fox on a boat talking to hare maids I dont speak to the crew that much if you didnt noticsed. I wouldn't want to make my new friends mad now would I?"

He bows a little as she speaks.

eualaia

meanwhile. roxas's fleet saw the vermin ship over the horizon. "they're in sight get ready"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

RatBane

The fox lifts his head and looks up at the crows nest and his ear twitches and he grins. He still listens to the maid hares and then sniffs the air.

"Well my beautiful maids, I think your friend are on there way and my be closer then you my have thought. If your friends board and attack RedClaw what will be come of me? You wouldn't leave an old fox like myself to theses fellows now would you? I mean I could perhaps help with you chains."

He dangles the keys to their chains in his paw as he tilts his head at them.